PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr

Rexy
04-10-08, 03:21 PM
Just taken delivery of an Nova Xe Ex track car For £400 this morning..

I've got that ghey man flu shizzle and not feeling too well anyways, It turns up on a trailor... First off the GSI front bumper gets killed, Brand new wheel bearings collapse as there is no shafts on the car due to the box being taken out while the guy gets his Diff out...

Arggg took about an hour to get it into a little parking spot round the back of the unit ive still not had chance to get this pissing skyline im suppose to be paiting and the belingo van is waiting for me as well....

Stupid ****ty farking day :mad: cold as well, and i'm suppose to be going round blackpool as well tonight... Stressed, ill and very pissed off.

I'll be happy once the nova has the xe in it and i've got an engine that actually drive without mis firing and deciding to cut out when it feels like it. ****ing novas arggggg are they actually worth the hassle pmsl.

Course they ****ing are :D

Dan
04-10-08, 03:26 PM
pussy lol lol lol

Adam
04-10-08, 03:27 PM
Complete track car?
Breaking it??

burgo
04-10-08, 03:42 PM
you say it like your suprised. what you need is an old ****ter nova parked in the corner that you can batter whenever your pissed off with them

Rexy
04-10-08, 04:06 PM
It will be battered mate..... Batttttttttered :D

Im going to hit it with hammers and post pics, Im going to smash up a GSI bumper because everybody loves them, and im going to bit the good panels as hard as i poss can... If anybody wants any parts then tuff... I will send it in two pieces...

Apart from the Rear Disk'd beam lol... I wil sell that as a whole and the poly bushes etc there going on mine :D

walshc
04-10-08, 05:33 PM
ROFLCOPTER crashing on LOL island lol lol smashing bits up to spite others lol
In the words of LW - i loike it :thumb: