PDA

View Full Version : GTE Recaro's

Nova_Houch7
30-09-08, 06:03 PM
These are now sold, please do not contact me about them
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/nova_houch7/DSC00045.jpg

Had them stored at work for a little while as planned on using them in the future, no longer need them and are taking up the space in my bedroom at home now.

No fag burns or major damage at all, i will double check this.
Still have the GTE logo on the seat

Im moving out soon and i need to sell them asap as dont want to lug them around all the time.

Im now after £50 instead of £65 for the pair if collected sooner than later, postage can be arranged via yourself if needed.

Thanks, Luke

Simon 1867
30-09-08, 06:15 PM
Im guessing you havent got the rear seats? shame as I could have given them a home.

Nova_Houch7
30-09-08, 06:18 PM
no rear seats, just a bench anyway, easily get hold of one cheap.
If you want to make it worth your trip, i also have :
SR/GTE rear spoiler (wrap around style)
GTE steering wheel
mk1 centre console, glovebox, air ducts, headlamp

L

Nova_Houch7
30-09-08, 06:21 PM
Also got a gsi spoiler i think it is.

L

stevie-p
30-09-08, 06:28 PM
have you got pics of the GTE steering wheel
and what sort of damage have the seats got am just assuming as you say no major damage

areofall
30-09-08, 07:32 PM
Hi, Just bought a 1987 Nova Antibes in blue with red carpets, shell is really to far gone and no good panels left, but every thing else is availble, SR clocks, red carpet, SR boot spoiler. Can mail some bits and accept paypal. Will be home on Saturday so I can post pictures, located in N Ireland. Any interest?

twistysnovagte
30-09-08, 07:34 PM
DAM why do i have to be so far away:(

stampy_54
01-10-08, 09:55 AM
any chance you could get me a price posted to ch4 0ly?

Nova_Houch7
25-10-08, 04:56 PM
have you got pics of the GTE steering wheel
and what sort of damage have the seats got am just assuming as you say no major damage

I can get pics of steering wheel for you, if you email me at athirdfoot@hotmail.com, i will reply with pics.

As for the seats, i say no major damage, cause, the only minor damage is a tear that has been quickly repaired, hardly noticable as is the usual drivers one.

More than welcome to take a look, i move out in 2 and ahalf weeks so make me an offer on them.

Cheers, Luke

Nova_Houch7
25-10-08, 04:57 PM
Hi, Just bought a 1987 Nova Antibes in blue with red carpets, shell is really to far gone and no good panels left, but every thing else is availble, SR clocks, red carpet, SR boot spoiler. Can mail some bits and accept paypal. Will be home on Saturday so I can post pictures, located in N Ireland. Any interest?

No thanks, cause i dont own a nova anymore lol, i take it this guy has posted in wrong section. :s :-)

L

Nova_Houch7
25-10-08, 04:59 PM
any chance you could get me a price posted to ch4 0ly?

PM'd more info

L

Nova_Houch7
29-10-08, 06:15 PM
Sold Sold Sold Sold

L