PDA

View Full Version : I r Killer

Dod
30-09-08, 11:06 AM
Yes its true, and my latest Victom is none other than Bambi.

Cruising along in my recently aquired E39 Beemer around 60mph I noticed something moving around in the hedge I just passed, so checking my mirror to see what it was, BANG!!! Bambi does down like a Bag of SHlT!! I lock up the car (ABS my ****!!) and get stopped eventually due to the superb Nankang Tyres. lol

I got out and found plastic EVERYWHERE and the majority of the deer in one spot and his neck nicely broken. SO at this stage I was a little shaken and angry so I backed the BMW Up and pulled in at the side of the road and proceeded to pick up all the plastic of which there was loads. Total Damage, 2 Fogs, Bumper, No Plate and Both Rads, ac and coolant.

So I rang the Cops, told them what happened as I dont wanna be lifting no dead dear and rang my mate to tow me home. After about 10 cars passed with the "You Chav Murderer" looks being thrown at me a local lad pulled in so see if I was alright, then the cops did the same instead of grilling me about my speed etc, they thought it'd be a better idea to grill the Deer.

Anyway, after alls said and done circa £1000 worth of Damage to the car but thanks to 2nd hand and Pattern Parts, its not to be Mtec'd and repaired for in the region of €600 (£500) so Happy Days.

BBQ @ Dods, Friday 3rd October, BYOB.

Lauren
30-09-08, 11:08 AM
You are an evil, evil man.

Dod
30-09-08, 11:09 AM
:d

Pistol Pete
30-09-08, 11:09 AM
GRRR, not good. I hit a badger once, ruined the front of my VW Bora. £600 worth of damage. At least you could keep the deer, badger didnt appeal to the misses!!

Lauren
30-09-08, 11:10 AM
You should have kept it. Would have fed you for a week.

Pistol Pete
30-09-08, 11:12 AM
You on about badger or deer? I'm hoping deer lol Badger is abit stringy, so i've heard!

Dod
30-09-08, 11:15 AM
Well, the Law impounded a load of drink from an unlicenced Nite Club in Town so we're organising a Feast/Party at mine on Friday. lol

Wildlife BBQ FTW!!!

Lauren
30-09-08, 11:23 AM
You on about badger or deer? I'm hoping deer lol Badger is abit stringy, so i've heard!

I was talking about the deer, apparently it's quite nice. You could have kept the badger as well though.

Pistol Pete
30-09-08, 11:29 AM
:eek: @ keeping the badger... foook that! It would have tasted of michelins lol and had shards of bumper in it :D

burgo
30-09-08, 11:31 AM
i wanna try bambi

Lauren
30-09-08, 11:31 AM
^ lol

Jack
30-09-08, 11:32 AM
Next week: Dod moves up a grade and aims for children

Lauren
30-09-08, 11:39 AM
That's a great idea! Maybe you can try for those idiots that bowl across the street at a snails pace when they see a car coming. Simply because their mates are there and they think it makes them look 'ard, innit.

Jack
30-09-08, 11:42 AM
Careful with kids, one put a small head-shaped dint in my bonnet and cracked the bottom of my bumper when he couldn't get out the way quick enough.

Dod
30-09-08, 11:42 AM
lol

The local secondary school kids walk straight out in front of oncoming traffic and have since I've attended so I know the score, so when I see them I drop to 2nd and tare towards them. Its rather funny watching them try and look hard while they run out of the way. lol

loggyboy
30-09-08, 12:04 PM
Isnt the law that your not allowed to keep a deer you roadkilled? but anyone else can (ie a mate or someone else on the road)

BIGS
30-09-08, 12:05 PM
no its ment to be the next person that passes

burgo
30-09-08, 12:05 PM
your not allowed to keep anything you killed but anyone else can take it

Lauren
30-09-08, 12:08 PM
Does that count for dead people?

Jack
30-09-08, 12:10 PM
Its to do with hunting and game etc. As for some reason they think you'd go run over a pheasant and then take it home and have it for lunch.

Depends if you're a cannibal I guess.

NovaGuy1400SRi
30-09-08, 12:11 PM

lol lol

BIGS
30-09-08, 12:12 PM
thats what i tried to do but it got away

Any one had pheasant? i really fancy seeing what it taste like

Dod
30-09-08, 12:13 PM
Cat for tea tonight so!!

Pistol Pete
30-09-08, 12:15 PM
I like to eat pussys as much as possiblelol .... :roll: I'll get me coat

Dod
30-09-08, 12:16 PM
Yeah, please do.

burgo
30-09-08, 02:36 PM
i want pics of dead bambi

mayhem
30-09-08, 02:37 PM
lol

The local secondary school kids walk straight out in front of oncoming traffic and have since I've attended so I know the score, so when I see them I drop to 2nd and tare towards them. Its rather funny watching them try and look hard while they run out of the way. lol

sunday drive FTW

the church people here think the own the street on sunday.. walking in the middle of the street instead of the sidewalk and all.

it's always good fun to scare the sh!t out of them lol

large_steve182
30-09-08, 02:39 PM
in scotland the rule is if you hit the deer and kill it. your not allowed to take it. the next person that comes along is allowed to have it

Dod
30-09-08, 02:45 PM
Is a dead deer really suitable for this Forum? lol

loggyboy
30-09-08, 02:48 PM
thats what i tried to do but it got away

is that a fail at spelling pheasant? ie you copied razors post hence the change in font?

And also did even one fail at correcting me when i in fact said exactly what everyone else said?

burgo
30-09-08, 02:49 PM
hell yes. get it up dod lol

stevenf
30-09-08, 02:50 PM

it tates a bit like chicken but chewier. nice in a curry :thumb:

Dod
30-09-08, 02:52 PM
And a lot nicer in the bumper of your car as opposed to Dear.

Prey
30-09-08, 02:52 PM

Always tastes best when youve shot it yourself.....

stevenf
30-09-08, 02:54 PM
Always tastes best when youve shot it yourself.....

thats true especially when your spitting the pellets out half way through chewing lol

Prey
30-09-08, 02:57 PM
thats true especially when your spitting the pellets out half way through chewing lol

Just another way of getting your daily trace elements :thumb:

Lead is just as good for you as iron yeah?

Dave.
30-09-08, 02:59 PM
mustve been quite a bang lol

i remember us hitting a pidgeon in out old cavalier we had.. never did find that grill lol

Dod
30-09-08, 03:02 PM
I had a Sparrow go through my Rad in my Old Cav, splatted on the engine block. lol

tom_beverley
30-09-08, 03:08 PM
I once got a pigeon stuck in my grille (on a mk2 Nova). It was stood on the road and instead of flying to the side it decided to fly straight in front of me. I wondered where it had gone after I'd hit it but seeing the facial expressions of people driving the other way soon gave me an idea lol

Remember trying to pull it out and its head came off :tard:

Jack
30-09-08, 03:09 PM
is that a fail at spelling pheasant? ie you copied razors post hence the change in font?
Thats one reason why I like using a different font. It makes it easier to spot when people copy & paste my text lol

Hobbit
30-09-08, 03:31 PM
i had a pheasant smash the window on a truck i was driving, made a bit of a mess.

Spudly
30-09-08, 03:48 PM
That's a great idea! Maybe you can try for those idiots that bowl across the street at a snails pace when they see a car coming. Simply because their mates are there and they think it makes them look 'ard, innit.

Pissheads, middle of town every weekend, it soooo much fun moving over towards them in a big old cavvy, they either move rather hurriedly or just simply bounce off as you twist the wheel and flick the quarter into them lmao, my mirrors are badly broken inside so i know if i hit anyone hard with them the will fold in out of the way and ive become pretty good at clipping pissheads with them just hard enough to make em jump but not fold the mirrors in:thumb:

Only thing ive ever hit hard in a car (apart from a rabbit which removed the slaguna splitter on my mk2 SR lookylike) was a pissed up tramp who ran out in front of me, he took out my offside mirror, my wing and my screen:cry:

Never been so scared in my life as he hit the deck and didnt get up, one ambulance and a rather cute copper in a proton later and he was awake and telling them all it was 100% his fault so i was very lucky methinks and he was fine apart from a few bruises which he probably didnt even realise he had due to being wasted lol

Lauren
30-09-08, 04:23 PM
^ lol
I was run over when I was about 13 on my bike, I just rode out in front of someone without looking. I was pretty hurt, but when the person got out of the car it turned out to be an 8 foot tall big-assed black guy, and I was so scared he was gonna shout at me for wrecking his car I got up and legged it.

L14MNP
30-09-08, 05:12 PM
Pics or it didn't happen lol

Austin.J
30-09-08, 05:24 PM
You legend! no one likes bambi anyway, cook it!