2)hip hop
3)garage

Stuart
24-10-02, 02:47 PM
anything within the frequency range 100-30000 Hz and 0-1000 BPM

excluding emenimywhimy

Mr Dan
24-10-02, 03:05 PM
Euphoric house and trance, hip hop and ska-punk! Whatever I like the sound of really, it's all personal taste.

8)

Nova1.6
24-10-02, 03:09 PM
spice girls, atomic kitten and the telly tubbies, they're da bomb!

Tilly
24-10-02, 05:34 PM
Dance

Mr_Moo
24-10-02, 05:37 PM
Hardhouse hardhouse and......hardhouse :D

wisewood
24-10-02, 05:46 PM
The scary thing is Sheep Dip aint kidding. :D

I listen to anything.
Dance, Trance, Hard House, Garage, R&B, Rock, NuMetal, Classical... the list goes on. If i sounds good to me - i will listen to it.

This week I am mostly listening to Queens of the Stone Age.

blacknova
24-10-02, 05:51 PM
1-drum and bass
2-hip hop
3-techno

As much bass as I can get out of my system :lol:

MattyWoo
24-10-02, 08:45 PM
Wisewood is this the new queens of the stone age album???
If uve heard their older stuff is it better/worse/just as good????

bob
24-10-02, 11:04 PM
Trance
RnB
Nigger rap like 2pac

Cara
25-10-02, 01:23 PM
hardhouse, dance, trance, R&b bit of rap

Matt Finary
25-10-02, 01:32 PM
Hard house, trance, techno, hip hop, rap, RnB and Dnb

Matt :D

ade
25-10-02, 04:30 PM
dance
garage
anything with a loud bass and excellent beat (ministry of sounds stuff)

some indie stuff too New Order, charlatans (old stuff mind)

and...

Kylie...
:crazyeye:

lol

?Marty?
25-10-02, 11:59 PM
1) The sound of baby animals being tortured.

2) The sound of interracial gang-bangs

3) Cotton Eye Joe.

Alex
26-10-02, 12:05 AM
lol @ cool.marty
You forgot 'come on Eileen'

Chris LR
26-10-02, 07:35 PM
Flip & Fill Shooting SR

carltoncrazy
26-10-02, 11:30 PM
who remembers
barbie girl?
good wot an awlful song...............did i buy it...........................errrrrr kinda yeh.

come on cool.marty that post was pretty poor by ur standards,normal u ave class post but that was proper $hit :roll: :lol:

GR
27-10-02, 06:19 PM
Trance/hard trance more the underground stuff not the comercial crap that gets in the charts
Hardhouse im well into this at the moment and considering, starting to buy hardhouse vinal and djing it (i just love sum of the mixes u can do with hardhouse)

There's a good lad.

?Marty?
27-10-02, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry for acting like a tw@ and posting lies everyone. Please forgive me.

And i infact like listening to the Power Rangers soundtrack when cruising.

ade
28-10-02, 12:23 AM
lol Marty - thought it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Battle of the Planets theme tunes!

Then I also heard a rumour you have a copy of the knight rider theme tune!

:o

Mr_Moo
28-10-02, 12:31 AM
Makina - Spanish bounceytechno/hardcore (stuff i dj, u can find it on winmx and kazza) i think freak and kev have a copy of a mix i did and decided i was a mad fcuk
lol
Trance/hard trance more the underground stuff not the comercial crap that gets in the charts
Hardhouse im well into this at the moment and considering, starting to buy hardhouse vinal and djing it (i just love sum of the mixes u can do with hardhouse)
Oldskool hardcore
Oldskool happy hardcore (although i rekon its cheesy and isnt old enough to warrent the major atention of sumit like the oldskool hardcore)
Sum Darkcore and gabba stuff (kinda went of this stuff, but it still does me right if im in a stinking bad mood and wanna hit sumbody)
Drum and bass i prefere the old jungle techno but even the newest ltj bukem stuff gets me flowing lol

basicaly anthing that goes wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaahhhhhhhh boooooooooom bang bang ching bang boooom wibble (maybe not in that order)

Aye thats what i like!

Tho i still aint got/find that that track yet!

Did u use Soulseek? What ya think?

Mr_Moo
28-10-02, 12:32 AM
who remembers
barbie girl?
good wot an awlful song...............did i buy it...........................errrrrr kinda yeh.

Im gonna try and upload sumin......

Happy hardcore remix of barbie girl.....dont laff its a damn sound track!

Ill give link ne second if it works!

http://moomoo.netmag.easyspace.com/Aqua%20-%20Barbie%20Girl%20(Happy Hardcore%20RMX).mp3

It is the happy hardcore remix, i just had 2 rename it cos link wouldnt work! Dont mock it till u 'erd it! :D

wisewood
28-10-02, 04:53 PM
Wisewood is this the new queens of the stone age Album??? If uve heard their older stuff is it better/worse/just as good????

Yes mate i am listening to the new QOTSA album... my mate has the older album, and it is fantastic. At least as good as the new stuff, but teh only draw back is the drumming, Dave Grohl is not their regular drummer, and just helped out on the new album, so the drumming on the old album sounds crap by comparison. But not everyone notices all that stuff. Especially with music as heavy as that. lol.

benji
28-10-02, 06:28 PM
i like rock/nu-metal and punk but will listen to anything if i have to
i just got the QOTSA album but it wasn't as good as i thought it would be. the new foo fighters album is wicked though

carltoncrazy
28-10-02, 07:42 PM
mr moo it dont work,
u have 4 days to correct b4 i slg off :lol:

Stokie_Dave
30-10-02, 07:25 PM
Trance (non commercial uplifting stuff)
Techno (the new school sound, picotto, chris leibing, umek are good examples of new skool techno DJ's)

I DJ with those 2 primarily (for now).

Then....
Old Skool Hardcore (91-93)
Old Skool Happy Hardcore (93-97 - newer stuff is cheesy as fuck, no ta!)
Drum and Bass (anything from LTJ Bukem smooth, jazzy and innovative thru to bad bwoy sounds thru to bouncy hyper shit like u cud hear on the Dillinja and Lemon D - Big Bad Bass album)

I wanna start mixing old skool, more fun, can do more mixer trix and u canna touch basslines and breakbeats :)

And...

R&B, UKG (aslong as its proper underground... bassline!), some alternative and basically I'll see the merits in any good production.

Music is my life, almost as much as bitches :D

Norris
30-10-02, 08:18 PM
I think i might be different to everyone on here/
Im into Indie/rock/punk

The Strokes
Coldplay
The Vines
The White Stripes ( oh yes, Matty)
Richard Ashcroft

This week i am mostly listening to Foo Fighters. Is Queens Of Stoe Age album good, i love the single?

CP
30-10-02, 10:20 PM
Dance, trance, lance,glance,valance,rap,crap,lap,tap,nap,wap,RnB, BnB,Wantapee,Bumblebee,Wanabe,Garage,lockup,carpor t,airport,hardcore,applecore,rubble,skip....?????

What the fuck are you lot on about????????

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:

CP
30-10-02, 10:24 PM
err you'll need wide screen telly for the rest of this post :o