PDA

View Full Version : do you have the knowledge???

ade
28-09-08, 02:46 AM
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on an airplane when the stranger turned to her and said,” Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, “What would you like to talk about?”
“Oh, I don’t know,” said the stranger, “How about nuclear power?” and he smiles.
“Oh” she said. “That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question… A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”
The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”
To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don’t know Sh1t

walshc
28-09-08, 03:20 AM
Thats top lol

Tim
28-09-08, 08:38 AM
lol funny stuff.

Jack
28-09-08, 11:29 AM
lol

Not that we have any nuclear power any more mind, the French government now owns all our nuclear power stations. Way to go Brown, you complete and utter turdface.

paul james
28-09-08, 11:54 AM
I would imagine a cow poo's differently because of all the extra stomachs it has.

mowgli
28-09-08, 11:56 AM
lol

Not that we have any nuclear power any more mind, the French government now owns all our nuclear power stations. Way to go Brown, you complete and utter turdface.

don't worry, they've been sold a pig in a poke anyway..... the current nuclear plants are pretty much knackered & within 10 years will all have to be shut down, causing a major power shortage in this country.... (my source used to work for british energy)

Jack
28-09-08, 12:28 PM
Yeah, I know - the reason the government sold them was because they were too bone idle to build any more and they thought that selling british energy would pass the problem onto someone else. Where as the French will just run them into the ground then close them all, leaving us stuck with no power.

Austin.J
28-09-08, 12:32 PM
Why the hell did he sell ALL ours to the cheese eating surrender monkeys...

Jack
28-09-08, 12:35 PM
Because he didn't want to be lumbered with the cost (and political fallout from the nimby's) of replacing them.

large_steve182
28-09-08, 12:50 PM
and he knows hes going out eventually. so hes just ****ing up the country as much as he can so the next guy gets the blame aswel

mowgli
28-09-08, 11:39 PM
and he knows hes going out eventually. so hes just ****ing up the country as much as he can so the next guy gets the blame aswel

we have a sitting prime minister who inherited a fantastic financial policy back in 1997. due to various political sh1te, the public spending has gone thru the roof & the nuclear problem has been festering since the fifties when we invented nuclear power generation

ade
29-09-08, 12:14 AM
think its time to emigrate...

mowgli
29-09-08, 12:23 AM
think its time to emigrate...

you are lucky. you are from the land of plenty where Gordon Brown has no power & public spending is 20% higher than the english national average. which means its about 40% higher than the east midlands, where I live...:(