PDA

View Full Version : On going project...

Saloony
27-09-08, 08:49 AM
This isnt going in the projects forum as its a different kind of project. As of the 1st September i became an M.D... Managing Director in english lol i bought myself a well established business and have taken it on head on. With recent finacial climate work has been slack, for everyone, 1st september hit and i havent had time to scratch my own ****. I have a nice big garage now, 3 ramps, mot pit, big car park and massive amounts of storage space. And at the mo im juggling repair cars and tidying and painting the garage. Im now getting to the stage where i can start thinking about painting the floor. To give you and idea what ive been up against, ive been throwing stuff away from the late 1960's and at a guess theres caked oil in places in the garage which i reckon is nearly as old as i am. I love a challenge, and fook me its nackering out no end, but feell good for it as im achieving something at long last and im deciding my own future.

Cheers for reading :thumb:

RSTChris
27-09-08, 09:51 AM
Sounds gd, show us some pics!!!

AlexW
27-09-08, 09:58 AM
As above, Sounds great. This mean once its all up and running good we get things for nothing? lol

sport
27-09-08, 10:12 AM
Best of luck with your new venture.

Lee
27-09-08, 10:36 AM
Craig will go a long way with this place, I know it. Spent yesterday morning down there and the place has masses of potential, especially when the tyre machine is in!

Mike
27-09-08, 10:39 AM
Well done chap :D a Business Adventure mixed with you hobby :D

Jack
27-09-08, 12:10 PM
Club discount? :D

especially when the tyre machine is in!
Oooohhhh fit me tyres! Everyone round here will only fit ones they supply, at massively inflated cost lol

Count Vaux Alot
27-09-08, 12:37 PM
Best of luck and i hope its worth all your hard work! :thumb:

Saloony
27-09-08, 02:53 PM
lol club discount lol Soon as i get that tyre machine ill be laughing, just allows me to tackle a massive variety of Alloy wheels upto 24"'s. Ill get pics soon as for ya. Ill be on a tidy mission this week, work has backed off for next week, understandable the amount ive been doing recently.

Thank for all your messages of support, it'll be a worry for every more lol