PDA

View Full Version : white SR round these parts

draper
24-09-08, 11:10 AM
is it you or someone you know ? a white original mk1 1300SR, had cesaros and badly needed lowering lol

saw it monday on nottingham road in ilkeston, looked fairly tidy ???

Novasport
05-01-09, 11:27 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but I have seen one a few times in Derby on Mansfield Road coming from Heanor/Ilkeston way, not sure if its the same one. Its an E or F reg I think and I'm sure it had a red seat cover on it.

draper
05-01-09, 11:29 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but I have seen one a few times in Derby on Mansfield Road coming from Heanor/Ilkeston way, not sure if its the same one. Its an E or F reg I think and I'm sure it had a red seat cover on it.

sounds like the same one mate

although i havent seen it for a while now

Novasport
05-01-09, 11:38 PM
Me neither, used to see it every morning on the way to work up until about 3 or 4 months ago.

Did you ever used to see a red Antibes round Ilson? There was one that used to park opposite me on Manners ind est that tried to race me in the Sport everytime I saw it on my way home. It was debadged & lowered with Comp MO's on it I think. Mind you I'm talkin about 7/8 years agow now lol

draper
05-01-09, 11:42 PM
Me neither, used to see it every morning on the way to work up until about 3 or 4 months ago.

Did you ever used to see a red Antibes round Ilson? There was one that used to park opposite me on Manners ind est that tried to race me in the Sport everytime I saw it on my way home. It was debadged & lowered with Comp MO's on it I think. Mind you I'm talkin about 7/8 years agow now lol

was the antibes standard ? there was a red antibes on my mates street iirc

there were 15-16 novas round here back in the late 90s/early 00s thats what got me into them, i used to hate them lol

Novasport
05-01-09, 11:47 PM
Was standard looking apart from being lowered & fitted with white MO's iirc.

Used to be loads of Novas round here about the same time, there was 5 genuine Sports around here at one point!

draper
05-01-09, 11:49 PM
bloody hell, and id never seen a sport untill PV07