PDA

View Full Version : JNC closing

Philsutton
20-09-08, 08:47 AM
Just to let you all know that JNC is closing down. We are using the next two weeks to clear out the unit and move everything out. Paul has got a job working for someone else and I myself havent worked there full time for a year now.

Another unit has been found about 100 yards down the road for which we will no doubt still be doing similiar things but this time its staying as a hobbie and not a business. As with being a small company it has been ruined by the small few that demand their cars be repaired for free regardless of the parts that failed and the work we did on the car. So its time it went back to being enjoyable hobby as opposed to working until 2am fixing problems free of charge that are not of our cause.

Anyway for anyone that has been down will know there is a stupid about of nova parts that we no longer want and as a result they are getting weighed in, so if you want any parts come down and see what you want (obviously its not going tol be giving away as its worth something in scrap). So ideally you have this week to really get anything you might want. I would normally say ring and ask what we have but we dont have the time to sort that and there is that much stuff. Me and Paul will be down all day moving stuff between units. Also the rolling road is going to other unit but as said above we arent running it as any kind of business.

So if you are interested in some stuff just have a pop down.

General Baxter
20-09-08, 09:39 AM
any loon stuff lol

AlexW
20-09-08, 09:53 AM
Presuming there is no minted doors.

dj_wudgey
20-09-08, 11:02 AM
dont supose youve got any pooberg carbs for 1.3 or any gte brake servos about lol

General Baxter
20-09-08, 11:26 AM
can i buy the rolling road, look proper bo, in my garage lol

Rexy
20-09-08, 12:50 PM
No point really posting get down there if you want stuff Pmsl.... Crazy fools

AlexW
20-09-08, 12:52 PM
For me it would mean a 2 1/2 hour drive, so i dont want to waste my time/money.

Rexy
20-09-08, 01:20 PM
yeah forgot they are miles away most peeps lol, Still Free/very cheap nova stuff is worth a drive :D

draper
20-09-08, 03:12 PM
ill be going down one day in the week if anyone wants me to have a scout for parts

AlexW
20-09-08, 04:29 PM
ill be going down one day in the week if anyone wants me to have a scout for parts

If you would.

corsakid
20-09-08, 09:55 PM
injection tank ????

draper
21-09-08, 01:26 PM
If you would.

im having the first mint passenger door i see tho ;) lol

AlexW
21-09-08, 07:40 PM
Lmao. Not a problem now though. Still want a drivers door though.

turbo gav
21-09-08, 09:29 PM
Paul selling the rollers?