PDA

View Full Version : Pisshead showing off in fiesta ST = Bang!

Spudly
20-09-08, 03:28 AM
Unfortunately i couldnt get any pics as it was too dark but ive just seen the ultimate failage!

Had to share aswell, just been to pick up a few mates from a village near Hull called north cave and on the way back through south cave dropped one off to steal a lass for some fun from a house party, didnt have enough room in my car for an extra passenger so i dropped the others off and went back, this was half past one, there was an extremely drunk lad wheelspinning and handbraking his 07 plate fiesta ST on the quiet roads and generally being a dangerous tit.

I returned to collect my mate and his newly acquired lady friend about twenty past two, see same tit in fiesta come flying sideways on the handbrake out of a sidestreet behind me and floor it towards my cav, now having passengers + a derv cavvy + being sensible in my old age i chose not to try and floor it but to simply indicate and pull over as i could see he was gonna stuff it very soon.
With that he flew past possibly 50-60+ mph and threw it into a tight right hand corner just ahead, so i just turned my stereo right down so i could hear whats was coming...........

Are we ready boys and girls whats coming here?

Yep you guessed it, SMASH!!!

Lost it on the corner and ploughed into the side of the house on the right hand side as he went round, airbag was still inflated as i got round the corner, whole front end gone, lights, bonnet, bumper, both wings, rad, and he was sat there looking puzzled trying to start it to drive away!
He was thrown out of the pub he was in for being too drunk earlier so god knows how he managed to drive so far without hitting anything else, my passenger knows him and he had only just chuckied up 11k for the ST a couple of months ago and drives like that all the time apparently, we checked to see if he was alright and rang his mates to come and sort him out then buggered off when they arrived, am i wrong to find this highly amusing though?

Had to share with you guys though :thumb:

L14MNP
20-09-08, 03:31 AM
I would have been exactly the same dude, HU off windows down and listen..... BANG!! lol

TBH I would have probably called the law the first time I seen him, if not I def would have when he wrapped it! Hope the house he hit wasn't too badly damaged and they can claim from his insurance!

If it's on the never never and it's his fault how screwed is he lol Paying out for a cat C/B for another 3/5 years :D

Spudly
20-09-08, 03:33 AM
Hes a local lad and they all know him apparently, just after we had gone the lass rang one of the lads/lasses who went to him and the house owners had come out and they know him aswell so he aint gonna get away with it, 12 month ban heading his way methinks haha.
I hope he doesnt have GAP aswell just to pour salt in the wounds lol

L14MNP
20-09-08, 03:37 AM
Glad to hear he won't get away with it!

Yeah GAP rewards stupidity! A 'mate' of mine claims to have fell asleep and smashed into a gritter, resulting in his 8/9 week old (disliked) Corsa C being written off. No pics/proof and he wouldn't take pics or recover his HU etc when it was in the recovery compound. I am dubious to say the least...

This after he had just got it back from nearly writing it off when he spun it and bounced off the armco a few times. Kids.

Spudly
20-09-08, 03:53 AM
A short sharp shock like that usually works but some people just dont give a rats ass, i know he gonna be gutted but if he had taken the 10-15 min walk instead of arsing around in his car then he wouldnt be up sh*t creek without a paddle lol

loggyboy
20-09-08, 09:27 AM
What colour?

Spudly
20-09-08, 09:37 AM
What colour?

Random question but it was black lol

Mike
20-09-08, 09:42 AM
Fantastic lol lol

I wittnessed a young lad plough head on into a concerete lampost outside a school at school chucking out time, he had no belt on, neither did his passenger. He pleaded with me to call him an ambulance, i calmly told him, if he hadnt been driving like a tool i would, but givin the situation, and his lack of driver skill, he could shove it :D

General Baxter
20-09-08, 09:46 AM
should of made it worse, you crash into the rear of him lol, cavvy panels are cheap lol

mikey14sr
20-09-08, 09:49 AM
There's young people in north cave? thought that place was full of in-bred old farts? Then again, it was probably the in-breeding that caused no-one to reprt him.

Andy
20-09-08, 10:49 AM
lol what a knobhead.I would have rang the police.Round that area it would have been like the sweeney in seconds lol Nowt ever happens round there so the rozzers will have loved it.Hope he hurt himself real bad

dj_wudgey
20-09-08, 11:06 AM
ha ha good to hear a s*ity ford has died ha ha ha

NovaGuy1400SRi
20-09-08, 11:39 AM
ha ha good to hear a s*ity ford has died ha ha ha

was thinking the same lol

large_steve182
20-09-08, 11:48 AM
i wouldnt of went to see if he was alright. i would just sit there pointing and laughing.

FUSION X16XE
20-09-08, 01:01 PM
We was following a 05 clio lastnight that went round a roundabout the wrong way at about 1.30am and then stoped, put it into reverse then tryed again lol pics to follow..... Was the funnyest thing i think ive ever seen, when the driver aged about 40 looked in the rear view i was just pointing at the car and lmfao, he looked away lol

Drink driving is NOT cool kids!

General Baxter
20-09-08, 01:05 PM
looks like some of use, seen a load of dicks on the road lastnight

but i delt with mine the midlands way lol
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105004

loggyboy
20-09-08, 07:07 PM
Random question but it was black lol

Missus has an White ST so use an ST forum for them, so thought id post up incase it was any1s on there.

astractr92
20-09-08, 09:22 PM
three letter's L-O-L

Spudly
21-09-08, 11:09 AM
Foud out last night that as now the feds have powers of entry (i.e. they can break in to you house to find you if they have reason to suspect drunk driving) they went and collected him and relieved him of his licence straight away and he is at court in october haha!

Ultimate FAIL lol

And baxter how bout nooooo lol im not bending my baby on some stupid piss heads car, besides i had a car full so wasnt risking abything with them in the car either tbh!

L14MNP
21-09-08, 11:29 AM
^ :D Great news lol

Spud the Cav lover, lol bet you'd love the mint 1:43 scale model I have mate, poverty spec mk3 and the box says 'the future now' lol

Spudly
21-09-08, 12:02 PM
Yeh my cavs secksee lol, ooh piccies of ya model cav purrleease :thumb:

L14MNP
21-09-08, 12:45 PM
I need to get a functional cam mate, will stick one up when I do/get a new lead or something lol 50p from a model fair at FITP a few years back FTW lol

Dod
22-09-08, 10:25 AM
To be honest Spud and it may not be in you to do it, but after burying as many mates as I have due to drink/dangerous driving, I'd have dragged him from the car, battered him and sat there until the Cops came.

What if there'd been a group of people walking around there, or an omcoming car. The Stupid ****er deserves everything he gets.

Lauren
22-09-08, 10:33 AM
Dod, some of the stuff you come out with makes me surprised you haven't been locked up lol

Dod
22-09-08, 10:36 AM
No, thats dangerous and tbh you'll find most of the law will let something like that slide if you dont over do it. At the end of the day its a needless danger and people should be rewarded for doing something, within reason, about it.

Lauren
22-09-08, 10:43 AM
Errr, as much as I agree, I don't thinking beating the sh*t out of someone counts as far as the police are concerned. Maybe Irish police are more lenient :confused:

Dod
22-09-08, 10:46 AM
Indeed, they're old school round here. Give you a hammering and leave you home. Job done.

Lauren
22-09-08, 10:47 AM
lol
the way it should be!

Spudly
22-09-08, 01:44 PM
To be honest Spud and it may not be in you to do it, but after burying as many mates as I have due to drink/dangerous driving, I'd have dragged him from the car, battered him and sat there until the Cops came.

What if there'd been a group of people walking around there, or an omcoming car. The Stupid ****er deserves everything he gets.

Dod, i totally agree on that one but unfortunately im a lover and not a fighter but i know what you mean though, idiotic drink drivers are a breed that will have touched everyones lives purely because of the amount of selfish arrogant idiotic fools who do it.

Apparently his dads reply to him when he found out was simply, "oh these things happen son" i mean come on wtf, i was the only passenger in my mates nova a few years back (long story) i genuinely wasnt driving but bacause id been in pub all day and the keys were in the ignition they arrested me when coppers found me sat there, passenger side having a cig out the window and tried getting me to confess to drink driving.

They even spoke to my mate when he returned and backed me up, took me to court and nearly lost my licence too, my dad didnt believe me at first and nearly kicked the sh*t out of me so why didnt this tossers dad?

This country gets more and more funked up as we go on!

~~joycey~~
22-09-08, 05:23 PM

Ditto mate :thumb: