PDA

View Full Version : WWW.NOVA-LAND.COM - opinions welcome!

mikeoxford
21-10-02, 08:05 PM
i dont know if it is allowed to advertise another ones site on such a prestigous site such as this!?

BUT - admin please dont delete!

NOVA-LAND.COM is reopen for business long over due but never mind.

www.nova-land.com - Home
how2.nova-land.com - VERY extensive how to section - the main attraction of the site now
project.nova-land.com - Dedicated to NovaSR the 2002 & 3 project
trader.nova-land.com - Portal to novaloads nova trader

soon to come are VAST amounts of images and pages to go along side all the guides, to show what i did before during and after the mods i have done and any additional information to the guide i used.

how2.nova-land.com IS PROUD TO BOAST The UKs BIGGEST Nova Modification Database

bookmark me now!

please dont sl@g me 2 much if you dont think i should be advertising here, but i hope that the how2 section and the vast amounts of images i have to upload will be the main attractions, which is different to novaload, where its strong points are the features gallery and the very good forum pages.

mikeoxford
21-10-02, 09:37 PM
opinions are welcome, bad ones too! just not too bad because imagine if someone put your car down to the max, youd feel gutted summat youd spent time on was pi$$ed all over!!!

Nova-Flair
21-10-02, 10:14 PM
well done mike i love what u have done with the site. i know how difficult it is to start up and maintain a site as i also run one http://www.pnuk.co.uk (although not as detailed as yours). cant see n e reason how it can be critisised. :D