PDA

View Full Version : All men are dogs!

Cara
21-10-02, 01:11 PM
the majority of men are dogs! take my ex bf when i split up with him he turned round n said he slept with 4 girls behind ma back :evil: and when i was on the plane goin on holiday he was in bed sh*ggin sum1 so men r dogs(but not all of them)

Tilly
21-10-02, 01:25 PM
not all men my man is Lovely.
Know some men that r just players to there women hate that but still my opinion

They have there first Male 1 then Micky :o

Matt Finary
21-10-02, 01:26 PM
Not all men are dogs!!!!!!. I only cheated on one of girlfriends and only once(and that was a drunk night out) but she was fcuked in the head(my ex), I won't go in to what happened but she tried to kill herself 3 times and now as to see a shrink.
I like to think like NWA - A bitch is a bitch. it doesn't apply to all women, but all women have a little bitch in them.

Matt

Nova-Flair
21-10-02, 01:59 PM
but all women have a little bitch in them.
ummmm dwarves :P and i dont think that all men are dogs. if women pulled ugly blokes then they aint gonna cheat on them r they? but since they insist on goin for the 'good looking' ones...........

CP
21-10-02, 04:43 PM
If men are dogs, presumably being as i is a boy i would be a boy dog and be able to lick my own bollox?
I aint never been able to do this so its not true :P

Matt Finary
21-10-02, 04:49 PM
I don't want to the female members to think that I called them a bitch :oops: . I was harsh in the last post and I' m sorry(to female members).

Matt :D

Dave_Hay
21-10-02, 05:29 PM
wtf?

dan16v
21-10-02, 09:25 PM
id say ladies force us to be dogs! :wink: dont blame your self micky! i once did this! but then think why are u cheating on them?? :? coz they moan at you drinking a few(12)pints on a friday night or coz u clean your car to much?! :o it is not our fault we are how we are like some one said above if i was happy in a relationship id neva cheat! cheating is a means of revenge i e they have hurt you before hand!
what does n e one else rekon? :wink:

Tilly
22-10-02, 01:35 PM
:roll: :rant: not at all

ScorpionOrg12
27-10-02, 02:52 AM
I have NEVER cheated on a girlfriend and never will. I know what it like to be fcuked on and I wouldnt like to put someone I care about through that.

I know men can be dogs, certain mates of mine are (no names metioned) but that also works BOTH ways.

At the end of the day to find a nice person is like looking for a needle in a haystack hence why I am still single :(

wisewood
28-10-02, 01:25 PM
I cheated on my ex once.
Then became over come with guilt and told her about it... after seeing the look on her face as she collapsed, heart broken into a heap - there is no way i would EVER do that to anyone again. NEVER.
Just couldn't do it.

Tilly
28-10-02, 01:37 PM
Cheater

wisewood
28-10-02, 01:42 PM
yeah - and its not something i am too proud of either.
but - whats done is done - you dont make mistakes, you dont learn anything.

what made it worse was the fact the lass i cheated with wasn't even worth the effort anyway. It just happened.