PDA

View Full Version : FAO level 3 GNVQ electricians

Tidy Max
18-09-08, 12:04 PM
Yo, right so im onto my level 3 apprenticeship, last year (level 2) i was on a full time course, bit crap, then i managed to get an apprenticeship within the summer holidays, so now im on the level 3 day release course, 1st day back last week....

"oh hi max, didnt realise you were coming back"
"err okay, yo"
"we didnt give you 3 of the assignments to do last year but they have to be done in 3 weeks so here they are...."
"sweet nice one"

that was a little how the conversation went
the assignments are:
Installing a new shower part 1
Installing a new shower part 2
and Health and safety assignment/booklet

ive pretty much completed part 1, im wondering if anybody has completed the rest would they be kind enough to send them me.
it really is monkey work that i dont have time to do, copy this paste that, its doing my head in, at college 9 - 7.30 today, just popped back to our workshop to get some more done on the assignment and guess what! remote access wont let me get on my college area!

awesome!!
any helps appreciated
comments saying dont plaguarise arent, if u know not to wash your hands then finger a three phase circuit board or not to have a petrol facial then tap up a cig, you dont need to do a health and safety book, cheers

Tidy Max
18-09-08, 12:19 PM
bump :)

Dod
18-09-08, 12:27 PM
Stop bumming around on here and start it yourself. lol

Tidy Max
18-09-08, 10:44 PM
"whyyy i oughta!!" lol

hahaha cheers! id actually popped back to our work to photocopy stuff out of the 16th edition regs book and to print off more bloody assignment work!

(i presume this is where you reply with LIAR!!! lol)

Dod
18-09-08, 10:58 PM
Meh, I'm just confused by your PM. lol

Tidy Max
18-09-08, 11:02 PM
lol you seem to reply before ive even pressed post reply, quite a trick

Dod
18-09-08, 11:34 PM
What?

Have you been "smoking"??

Tidy Max
19-09-08, 03:42 PM
lol never mind! just never mind!

draper
19-09-08, 07:20 PM
theres 2 seperate papers for installing a shower !!??

tbh if your on level 3 and cant install a shower or know the relevant health and safety id give up

stevie-p
19-09-08, 07:47 PM
he said he just cba

General Baxter
19-09-08, 08:04 PM
leave wires showing, start shower, get into shower, grap livewires, see how many amps goes thru wires ?

Philsutton
19-09-08, 08:50 PM
^^ if you do that they will promptly remove him from the college and offer him a full time £40k job.

Tidy Max
20-09-08, 01:12 AM
^^ if you do that they will promptly remove him from the college and offer him a full time £40k job.

lol what do you mean by that? sparks dont get paid well?

what do you do chum?

phazer
20-09-08, 07:12 PM
He's taking the piss, contract sparky's don't appear to give a toss, seem to do the job anyhow and can then issue the certificate to say it's ok lol

Look at the wiring in new houses....you'll understand :thumb: