PDA

View Full Version : Message for Ged and his band of merry followers

Rick Draper
21-10-02, 10:47 AM
Rusty GTE
sheriffs badge
(10/21/02 8:48:53 am)
Reply Re: FCUK OFF BARNES LEAVE US ALONE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIG and Novaload thought this was funny.... so lets hit em both

O dear, O dear you have evidence now kev if any of the muppets try it on. Rick

Anonymous
21-10-02, 11:30 AM
why did barnes take it out on us

he should have left it with the police to deal with

Jim
21-10-02, 11:36 AM
Could someone explain what happened?

Jim

Anonymous
21-10-02, 11:55 AM
whats the point in hacking a site which you are banned from if i done that there would be a lot less sites on the web lol

and barnes was banned for good reason !

i dont really care why it happened i just think barnes is a twat for doing what he did

Anonymous
21-10-02, 12:21 PM
lol these arguements keep me entertained lmfao

i am just pissed because barnes lost all our posts tech questions e.t.c
same as i would be if he done it to any site i use

Nova-Flair
21-10-02, 02:15 PM
what site u's on about? whats happened to the site?

Rusty 16v
21-10-02, 03:40 PM
Rusty GTE
sheriffs badge
(10/21/02 8:48:53 am)
Reply Re: FCUK OFF BARNES LEAVE US ALONE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIG and Novaload thought this was funny.... so lets hit em both

O dear, O dear you have evidence now kev if any of the muppets try it on. Rick

Yes Rick, your quite right, I did say that. What your failed to show in your copying and pasting is the http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/roll.gif face.

barnes
21-10-02, 03:47 PM
as mickey owens said, and many people read at the time, i had not even told anyone on the internet about my cav going walkies as i was waiting for the bits to come up for sale then proceed with whatever i decided to do.

ged brought up the cav going missing and even said, if i can remember it correctly, funny how the alarm wasnt wired up to the indicators eh barnes, or summit really really similar. i know rusty gte saw him type this, and yet all of what ged wrote etc was deleted by himself, ie covering his tracks maybe.

i didnt delete the stuff, i wouldnt know how to, but i was asked if i wanted the credit as the person who did it knows the abuse i get on there, and i said yes, ok. so i posted up in my mates account, which is now banned as i started to re-post the way everything happened etc, calling myself god etc etc. it was a pure laugh, and im still chuckling at the people slagging me off. as mickey owens said, you lot hide behind your computers, meet me in person, the judge if its worth "attempting" to kick me in etc and i think you will find you wont want to.

im not like ged, i have friends that dont revovle around messages on a board, thats why its hurt him so much and the rest of me and my lot just think its sooooooo funny, because it is. he banned me, slagged me off, made it so i couldnt even read the site, slagged me off on mig and everywhere else to the point that any credibility that i ever had is lost and any knowledge about any nova engines etc i have is instantly dismissed. point is i have forgotten more about novas than ged will ever learn. i have a better car than him, a faster car than him, i have more friends, and the real killer for this is that more people on the internet coz of the stunt that happened are going to know my name, not his. regardless of what they think of me, i bet most of them deep down thought it was well funny.

the tech on roybacer????? hmmmm, nothing in it worth reading, everyone knows how to fit a bg bore 4 onto a 1200 nova. chew the fat, well i for one got sick of the slagging off i took, ian storey took, ste sander and quite a few others. every post i made on rb that made me seem like i was a tit was because the post above it or part of the original message was deleted or edited by ged, like he did yesterday to make me seem like that.

most of what i put up, even about connor was just to spark a reaction, connor wasnt a bad lad, probably still isnt. when he found out what was going on he phoned me telling me it wasnt him that stole the cav, i knwo it wasnt anyway, and that it wasnt ged. ged posted up saying it was him, so i thought id have a go.

sorry for the long reply etc, i dont use any message boards these days as all i get is abuse, so why bother.

whats happened has happened, it was a long time over due if you ask me. if anyone who might have some of those copy and paste bits from your chat room kindly post them up on here so everyone can see what ged really did say and then judge your opinion.

thanks, from nic, the artist formally known as barnes

d0gz_bollox
21-10-02, 06:49 PM
from ged to novaload :

lmao @ the gob shite's on the net giving me shite, hmmm watch it or
i'll
throw a cav boot lid at you

accurate directions to peoples doorsteps

i think i might make myself the next Colin Smith lol

big_steve_x
21-10-02, 07:25 PM
bacon is sooo poo, there's never anythin decent on there to read, apart from people bitchin about stuff, and like barnes said, how to fit a BB4 onto a 1200, haha, classic!, hey barnes, post a list of stuff what was on your cav by the way, so people can look out for it!

steve!

mix n match
21-10-02, 07:51 PM
RoyBacer aint as bad as you lot make out and will not go away so why bitch about it? :roll:

There used to be some really helpful tech items on there (i used to be a mechanic but sometimes go to tech sites [like RB] for help)

BTW if anybody wants a pop at me i am known as Lab Rat on other sites but fancied a change :|

dan16v
21-10-02, 09:16 PM
i can see where barnes is coming from how ignorant is it to take the mick out of sum ones pride and joy being stolen! id go mad if n e one said it to my face! :evil: it is amazing that people can be so immature i suppose barnes knew it wasnt ged as he wouldnt need a 16v cav engine coz his 1600 already blows away cossies :o :lol:

Nova-Flair
21-10-02, 11:08 PM
why the fuck r we all bitching on bout other nova sites? we shud b doing this to the saxo and fiesta sites. at the end of the day we all come on here cos we have a common liking for novas. not to bitch on and give other ppl abuse. then again i can also see where barnes is coming from as well.

Phil_G
21-10-02, 11:11 PM
hi,

dunno either Ged or barnes, but must say that I think Ged must be stupidest bastard on earth to write the things he did about the cav, knowing full well, there were people in the forums to see the postings (I for one saw what Barnes mentioned about the indicators and would back him up on it)

I think its about time everyone fuckin chilled out and leanred to agree to disagree...

:bad-word:

Phil

Tilly
22-10-02, 01:38 PM
LOL

More bitchier than women

barnes
22-10-02, 04:08 PM
in other news, lol, ive now got a new car, a b reg beige 1300 golf cl, and its a 4 speed. the girlies cant keep themselves out of it, they love the beige and brown fabric interior indeed.

if you hear of a phase 3 cav turbo motor with fwd converted 6 speed box, well thats all i want back

BrianSidebotham
22-10-02, 09:45 PM
Barnes, gutted for ya mate! :cry:

Hope the parts turn up. Have you got the engine number? If you have I would publish it NOW. Get it out there, so people can keep an eye out for it. A Phase 3 motor should stick out fairly obviously, and will have to be sold through the Vauxhall feternity.

For others who slag RB off so much, well, it used to be much better than the NL forums. It's all gone a bit pear shaped now. But you're technical forums tend to be more bitchy than RBs were. Only a few people are so bitter between the two sites, just ignore each other FFS. ( neutral, me BTW )

And why do accounts inactivate? took me ages to sign up again just to say something to Barnes!

wisewood
23-10-02, 01:48 PM
have you used the site since the redesign? we all had to mess about first time we used it after re-launch on new database set up.

As for the car being stolen, BIG BUMMER!

The conflict between NL and RB has gone on too long to die out now, Ged started it all when he launched RB and was constantly plugging it on here and then once he got some members he started slagging this site off... So obviously there is tension. The thing that makes me laugh is how most new members of either site have no idea of the back story, they just know they are supposed to hate one or the other, so they do. :D LOL

barnes
23-10-02, 02:51 PM
it is sad really, coz in all honesty you would all be united in a nova vs saxo post etc etc.

2 different places with different attitudes though, thats what its all about

Davo
23-10-02, 03:29 PM
:( brings a tear to my eye, its always the same, im just sat here, and the seriousness of u all. i think for 90% of u lot this will really upset you, u'll be real pissed off for a while.

FFS ok its bad that a car was stolen.

but the fact is if u rise to what ged is sayin on his site then he will do it all the more cos ur just being taken for a fool.

just ignore him, people will see ged rippin the novaload site so they will come and have a look at NL for themselves realise that there is no anger etc (if u all wank/reduced sexual frustration) and they will just leave ged and his many identities to play on his site.

if u try and win site members by bitchin like 5 year olds, ur only gonna get 5 year olds on ur site, and lets be honest, with the content that micky posts it aint suitable for 16 year olds let alone 5 year olds!

Just ignore him and like anything in life it will go away.

If it does bother some of u that ged slags the site off, then dont go on the site, easy as that. most people do get bored and wonder round the different sites but then come back to the one they favour. its up to them not to stir shit, if they do see some mallace behavour on a site in which is discriminating, dont post in the forums, send an email to kev or something like that and let the admin take it into their hands.

To most people these arent mesage boards they are fcukin gangs, if there is high tension levels between the two groups then arrange a track day, put ur money where ur mouth is, arrange a piss up or something. anybody can be big and strong behind a computer screen, anybody can say ooh well id like to see him do that to my face. ffs have u all got acne and studyin for GCSE's??????

Just let comments drop unless ur just havin a piss about. do u think yahoo and hotmail have the same sort of hatrid towards each other? no, thats because its peoples choice to which they choose. u can have ur opinions on everything, but u cant change what smebody types into their address bar.

well thats enough for today, same time tomorrow.....

Councillor Davo

Anonymous
24-10-02, 04:13 PM
i use both sites

novaload is a bit to slow for my liking i want some thing to entertain me during the day at work and rb does that so i post on rb more

i read nova load a lot i just tend not to post as much

i think both sites are good in there own way

who remebers when rb was all vauxhalls ?

MattyWoo
24-10-02, 04:55 PM
I've only been on roybacer twice and both times i've clicked the x in the top corner about 1 minute after it had loaded, it just seems tacky.
Nevermind we all have our preferences i suppose.
Wisewood is right tho I knew that Nl had a disliking towards RB just didnt know why.