PDA

View Full Version : Top gear poll

Dan
20-10-02, 08:59 PM
Ok so the new program has been launched, jeremy clarkson is head honcho. What are your views on the new layout and how the program was done.

Personally i think they have made a change for the better, you got the normal car test for everyday peeps, then they give some sports cars a spanking and compare them on straight speed and circuit tests. Inbetween you get the odd interview and some useful inside info from the car manufacturers regarding prices and things to come etc etc. The stars in the car feature looks quite good fun aswell as they all have that shite family car to thrap around the circuit.

All in all i reckon its alot better, longer program with more content and some humour added to help it along. its got what the others have with some new better bits added. (dont forget if u did watch it and reckon u can lap faster than the zonda get yer names in lmfao)

Dave_Hay
20-10-02, 09:04 PM
its his chat show with cars, its gonna get boring quick.

its tooooooo long, 30mins is all it needs and then it would be very popular.

BUT add tiff neddell and vbh and u got top show, i just prefered it the way it was.

PhilM
20-10-02, 09:05 PM
i agree fat guts, top show :D

Breeny
20-10-02, 09:09 PM
s'ok

Will
20-10-02, 09:22 PM
yep, it was good!

Qn for novaloaders: can your granny do a donut?

RobIsGrt18
21-10-02, 12:40 PM
i thought it was good last night, 170 mph to beat the speed camaras then :) least we now know !!

i think it'll be a success :!:

Jim
21-10-02, 02:06 PM
Are all Top Gear programs going to be like they were last night? I thought this was an introductory one off :?:

Jeremy Clarkson is the best presenter when it comes to car programs. Vicky Butler-Henderson needs to be asked back as it's great watching her get wet as she thrashes the life out of a car :lol:

Jim

carltoncrazy
21-10-02, 03:41 PM
170mph at a speed camara,brilliant shame the carlton can only do 154,
i need a lotus calrton,
shame clarkson got such a big head
but fair play its a improvment on,
compare f550 to 911 turbo,which juswt gor boring,
dan 4 once i agree with u it is a improvment

Chris LR
21-10-02, 04:05 PM
It needs a Woman, apart from Clarkson.

CP
21-10-02, 04:29 PM
I thought it was cock on. Maybe that was down to the cars they were using - that Zonda is just sex on wheels & what a noise it makes :!:
I think it would be given a run for its money if 5th gear could be seen by everyone but as it isn't I think its gonna kick ass. Clarkson is the man for the job no doubt about it. Wasn't too impressed by the side kick - should be VBH instead - thought the sales man bloke was pretty good and much better than that irritating Brewer bloke off Drivel

GR
21-10-02, 04:39 PM
I was impressed, much more down to earth show.

Breeny
21-10-02, 04:46 PM
I know someone who is thinking about doing the speed camera trick ;)

carltoncrazy
21-10-02, 11:06 PM
think every1 no1s sum1 who gonna try it