PDA

View Full Version : HELP im addicted!

dan16v
19-10-02, 06:26 PM
right this is silly but i think i am addicted to PIZZA! :o . seriously! it is getting stupid today got up from going to phat night in ikon ian van dahl live set with that fit bird (blonde one in all the vids) singing live! :wink: . for breakfast i had half a pizza then for lunch i had the other half! now in going out for pizza tonight round a m8s! :? .during the week my mum wont cook me pizza coz she says i eat it all the time so afta my tea i just go up rokkos pizza and buy one! :lol: sly!.and at work i have a small pizza from the bakery!
do i have a problem? i need the advice of wonder boy Micky coz u always do weird things! if i eat much more i fear i may transform into a pizza! :?:
and is pizza healthy or not realy?
:?: n e one else got weird addictions?!!

Ric 16v
19-10-02, 06:33 PM
you will end up with loads of big red spots on ya face coz the pizza if full of fat especially the cheese ones !!!!!!!

dan16v
19-10-02, 06:38 PM
thing is i eat so much but im not fat at all and my face is ok i only weigh 11stone! im 6ft2 by the way wuld worrie if i was 11stone n 3foot tall :lol: its doin my head in if i c a pizza it has to be eaten last night there were two pizzas for family meal i ate the meat feast before i went out to ikon then ate the cheese one for breakfast like i said above! :(

Nova-Flair
20-10-02, 01:05 AM
i have an addiction to that extra chewing gum in the light blue packet. i have to have a pack on me at all times or at the very least one in my mouth every hour or so. i go thru at least 1 or 2 packs a day getting to a silly stage now. mind u even tho i consume a lot of it i still dont get the laxative effects they say u will get on the back of the packet :D

dan16v
20-10-02, 01:15 AM
micky i rekon u should start ur own counciling service! we culd have all addictions welcome and sit in a circle n everything! its 1 15 in the morning n im wasted so id betta go or ill start mashing y spelling! n e wayz wheres the pizza i had hot n spicy 2nite but it wasnt that hot went down ok wit fosters n wkd i wish i was an alcholic and on child support how easy life would be! at the mo im just a 4th yaer appretice with a snapped cv joint! rite bed time wonder if i will dream bout pizza :lol:

ade
24-10-02, 01:26 AM
You know yer an addict when the pizza guy says - "Ah Danny ma son - da usual yes!?"

:o

Do you play with fire and mix n match yer toppings?

If you stand in the shop and break out in a sweat thinking about what to have your an addict.

If you have the same thing all the time your an addict with a limited imagination.

I'm the same with Chinese food - sweet n sour chinken ball with fried rice and a back of prawn crackers! - every Friday!

As for yer health - your like me - I could eat lard daily and put on no weight! - I'm 5ft 7 and 10.5 stone - have been ever since I can remember!

However its not the outside that counts - think about yer artieries?

Do yu get out of breath easy?
Does yer skin smell of cheese when you sweat?
Do you get a pizza after a night out rather than go home and shag the bird youve just picked up whos gagging for it?

A m8 of mine was so addicted to chips n curry sauce, when he played footy and started to sweat you could smell vinegar and curry coming off him!
:o
now thats when you start to worry!

ade
(addicted to sherbert flying saucers and now owns 4 x 300 tubs!)
:D

Jim
24-10-02, 09:09 AM
You know yer an addict when the pizza guy says - "Ah Danny ma son - da usual yes!?"

Eeek...the owner of the local mobile sandwich van says something along those lines to me, LOL.

Perhaps it's time I stopped with the greasy sandwiches? But they taste so good :roll:

Jim

simon@novaheaven
24-10-02, 04:43 PM
mmm all this talk of pizza is making me hungry - ill pop a deep pan peperoni in the over i think!

dan16v
24-10-02, 06:44 PM
hmm got to admit i do get out of breath! but i do trials bike riding alot to so i shuld be fit im having peperonni 2nite! with 15% more peporonni i think they took 15% off the cheese tho!

mikesri
28-10-02, 05:16 PM
Riding once a month!! i dont call that alot!!!

dan16v
28-10-02, 08:32 PM
SHUT IT CHUBBY! :lol: