PDA

View Full Version : Hello Novaload

Ben (lurk75)
19-10-02, 02:48 PM
Just passing an internet cafe on Ko Sumoi and had to check my emails so though would pop in and say hello!

HELLO

We have decided not to go onto Bali due to the terrorist attacks wich was a real bummer! So we are probably going to stay in Thailand for the extra time instead. :o

Tommorow we are leaving this island and going to a tiny isand for the full moon party, wich should be a good laugh!

Havent seen any Nova cars since been here (plenty of Nova R Motorbikes) Did see a styling shop in Bangkok that had 1000's of wheels and some went upto about 24" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will try to write again soon and let you now how even browner we are getting from laying on the beaches for another 2 months :lol:

ade
19-10-02, 04:07 PM
sounds like yer having a good time m8!

Ironically I was just thinking the other day - "I wonder how Lurks holiday is going..."

And lo and behold you post!

freaky...

:o

Jim
19-10-02, 10:14 PM
I want to go on holiday :cry:

Stop telling us how much fun your having, its depressing! LoL. Dont forget to send us all a postcard...All 4000 members :)

Jim

?Marty?
21-10-02, 02:55 AM
snakes with tits?

CHICKS WITH DICKS!!

Tilly
21-10-02, 08:12 AM
Helloooooo

wisewood
21-10-02, 01:05 PM
LURK!!!
Dont know why we are all replying to this really, its not like you will be checking it anytime soon really... lol.

Glad you having a good time mate.

brian
22-10-02, 12:13 AM
good ta hear the hols are goin well bud.
be good.........and if ya can't be good, then be good at it!!
Beware of the ArsE Bandits!