PDA

View Full Version : what do u do when.......

Nova-Flair
19-10-02, 02:11 PM
picture the situation. u buy your nova and it is just starting to take shape, nothing major just yet. then all of a sudden the punk who was taking the piss out of novas just a month or two a go goes and buys a nova that is not only fully done up on the bodywork front but also has a bigger engine!!! suddenly your beast isnt numero uno in your street/estate then proceeds to come along and rub the fact in your face! what would u lot do? :cry:

Dannova12
19-10-02, 03:12 PM
go and buy a rusty old astra GTe 16v and kick his ass, a lot of fun for pennies!!!! He will be gutted when u beat him in an old shitbox

ade
19-10-02, 04:12 PM
he may have bought a fully modded car but you still have the upper hand cos yours will be developed over time.

Peeps will be more interested in what new and exciting thing you are doing to yours rather than the lazt sod who bought one all done up.

Wheres the fun in that.

There used to be loads of drive buys at my mums gaff when I was doing mine up - jealous little neds in their mummy purchased novas looking at what I was doing - got tons of positive feedback from locals in area - even the spoile neds were cool.

At the end of the day (in my opinion) its not what uner the bonnet that matters its how the car loks, sounds and how you look and sound in it that matters. You can have a fast car but still look like a complete tw4t.

Take the seat back - compliment him on a nice motor and then aim to better his through original mods you do to yours.

Mod Wars!

Ade

carltoncrazy
19-10-02, 04:52 PM
COUGH*SORN OFF SHOT GUN*COUGH
go out do wot ive done,
buy a carlton GSI3000
then watch him cry as a a fucking 10tonne shed over takes him!!!!!
whilst ur not only hardly pushing it,but relaxing in the luxury of leather heated seat eletric seat etc.
gte astra nah go get a carlton GSI,then watch him cry.
alo ya b rear wheel drive
hence watch that rear end spin

Ric 16v
19-10-02, 06:51 PM
I know where u r coming from mate !!!! people take the piss out of ya car but the truth is there just jelous of it coz either they haven't got a car or there's is the biggest piece of scrap on the planet !!!! tell him 2 fcuk off and say at least I'm doing all the mods myself unlike u who just goes out and buys 1 allready done coz u couldn't be arsed 2 get off ur fat arse and do it ur self :D :D :D :D thats what I would say anyway :D :D :D :D

benji
19-10-02, 08:25 PM
tune your smaller engine so it's faster than his, watch the look on his face as you piss all over him with a smaller engine

Jim
19-10-02, 10:03 PM
If that happened to me I'd say "nice one" to the other bloke. Compliment his car, then look at trying to do something that his car hasn't got.

I wouldn't waste money on a more powerful car just so you can beat him in a race, If you were to go out and a buy a Carlton like Hayz suggested, there hardly the coolest cars in the modded world (no offence hayz ;)).

Sit back and think of how much effort you'll have put into your car when it's finished. Every time you get in your car you'll get a sense of satisfaction that you've done all the work yourself building a car to your specifications. He will never understand and never appreciate what a modded car is.

Let him be a d*ck, just be thankful you're not like him :)

Jim

Chris LR
19-10-02, 10:04 PM
You can't beat the good old fashioned letting air out of tyres!

I'd give a bit of the right foot at the lights and let him take off and kill himself and or get done by the coppers.

carltoncrazy
19-10-02, 10:59 PM
jim m8 wen u see a 24v 300 straight six then ya understand me,but they do look dated,
wip the shit outa the fucker.
ok this mite b pervy but every1 done it(i hope),get with his g.f,then make sure the whole area no`s about it,he`l b so embassed he`l move

?Marty?
21-10-02, 03:05 AM
Yeah nice one Chris. NOT. I have people vandalise my car because they're jealous that it's 'higher up the mods ladder', but it's not my fault i am prepared to spend more money on it (and lose it when it comes to selling it), or have the disposable income to do so.

Big deal he's got a 'nicer' car. For the time being. You's will be even better if you keep spending time (and money) on it.

Still, you can always say something like 'nice one pal, the cars nicer than mine. It's just a pitty you can't go by yourself a bigger dick...', or something along those lines.

Or just shag his bird/sister/mum.

Alex
21-10-02, 01:00 PM
just wait for something to go wrong with his car. He wouldn't have a clue how to sort it out. He probably knows no more about the car than its engine size.

GR
21-10-02, 02:44 PM
Don't worry about it.

He can't be into modifying cars that much if he's gone out and brought someone else's project, so let it go over your shoulder.

Phil_G
21-10-02, 11:29 PM
. He probably knows no more about the car than its engine size.

hi,

working in a motor factors, you would be surprised at how many people dont even know that...

Phil