PDA

View Full Version : gsi exterior

jim sri
19-10-02, 09:04 AM
anyonje got a flame-red gsi??
on the bumpers there's a recess where a bit of like.. tape runs along-you know the bit.
what colour is the tape on a red gsi?ive looked on the gsi feature section but cant get a detailoed enuf pic to be able to see!!

ade
19-10-02, 12:33 PM
I trimmed my bumper recess in black tape - you can get it from halfords for about ?4 a roll - will do whole car easy.

Ad for red interior - add apost to the wanted section (not checked if u have so apoogies if you have)

Dont get new from vauxhall - v expensive

Ade

Breeny
19-10-02, 01:02 PM
Bumper inserts come in any colour you want, including chrome. I'm not sure what the standard gsi came with but i believe it was black.

ade
19-10-02, 02:51 PM
also - the gsi bumpers has rubber style plastic bump strip that stuck on them just above the recess for the strip. I had a white one on my car that had red bump strips on it.

Ade

Ric 16v
19-10-02, 06:55 PM
I'v got black tape on my red bumpers coz it's the only colour that suits it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris LR
21-10-02, 06:57 PM
It's red on the SR and blue on 1.2's.

On the Haynes 'Handbook and Drivers guide' it has a cover shot of a red GSI, Red bodywork, Red bumpers with a slight darker stripe. All the other pictures are black/white.