PDA

View Full Version : rat look

stevie-p
12-09-08, 04:51 PM
how many people like the ''rat-look'' ?:confused: (THIS IS NOT MY CAR)
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2007/344/b/9/Rat_look_Nova_by_octagonalpaul.jpg (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/)

mayhem
12-09-08, 04:55 PM
bad shop lol make the bonnet more rust look. and a black and white checkerd roof. and loose the side pipe and 'foglights'

rat is great, but just like in the show stuff.. there are always loads of wannabe's who absolutely have no idea what the feck there doing.

craig green
12-09-08, 04:55 PM
Good job thats a photoshop. Otherwise you'd need shooting.

IMO Rat look is a sad liitle craze thats come to everyones attention, decent cars are being ruined because of it. I havent got a problem with genuine gyppo-ratty cars that someone is going to roll about in, but to deliberately go out of your way to pretend ruin a car/van in fine condition is just lunacy IMO.
No respect.

craig green
12-09-08, 04:56 PM
Oh & why the fascination with carrying around loads of sh*t on a roof rack. If people really had stuff on their roof racks they use, it would be mobile phones & wallets on there. Point?

stevie-p
12-09-08, 04:56 PM
Good job thats a photoshop. Otherwise you'd need shooting.

IMO Rat look is a sad liitle craze thats come to everyones attention, decent cars are being ruined because of it. I havent got a problem with genuine gyppo-ratty cars that someone is going to roll about in, but to deliberately go out of your way to pretend ruin a car/van in fine condition is just lunacy IMO.
No respect.

this is not my car i got if off of deviant art as a copy&paste:thumb:i mainly agree tho but im not bothered by the movement im just not picking up on it
but i agree but also have the point off modifying could be ruining a car in some peoples eyes but at the ebd of the day it can be put back or w.e
but in my eyes i suppose its a waste

Spudly
12-09-08, 05:03 PM
I agree with craig, its a waste of a car making it like that!

Rat look = Shat look lol

C14se
12-09-08, 05:10 PM
I don't really like rat nova's but i like this one so who ever made it if they don't mined i have put it as my avatar because its looks cool

Pistol Pete
12-09-08, 05:12 PM
FPMSL. Not sure whats worse, the attempted rat look (Naff IMO) or the obvious photoshop!! That Nova isnt even ratted, abit of rust (find me a Nova that hasnt got rust ffs!) and an odd colour bonnet doesnt cut it in my book!

stevie-p
12-09-08, 05:14 PM
FPMSL. Not sure whats worse, the attempted rat look (Naff IMO) or the obvious photoshop!! That Nova isnt even ratted, abit of rust (find me a Nova that hasnt got rust ffs!) and an odd colour bonnet doesnt cut it in my book!

you try and find a proper ratted nova on google?!
its the best i could ge t

Pistol Pete
12-09-08, 05:25 PM
Whoa there. Calm down fella!!! Just merely pointing out that whoever has ratted it, doesnt look like they have put much effort into it. :)

stevie-p
12-09-08, 05:27 PM
Whoa there. Calm down fella!!! Just merely pointing out that whoever has ratted it, doesnt look like they have put much effort into it. :)

sorry i was not trying to put it across like that:thumb:
i was just saying

Mike
12-09-08, 05:39 PM
Rat Look = Transit SWB look a like :thumb:

stevie-p
12-09-08, 06:21 PM

peester
12-09-08, 06:35 PM
rat look is deffo more interesting then the out dated barry boy manky bodykit stuff

boyle_46
12-09-08, 06:35 PM
pmsl theres a fella on jon44w that has a black polo with the bonnet sanded back , it looks pants lol il get the link to it 2 mins

http://www.jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=175437#pid2032181

stevie-p
12-09-08, 07:31 PM
rat look is deffo more interesting then the out dated barry boy manky bodykit stuff

ye i agree with that but you dont see the barry boy bollox any more maybe off of some chavs things are a lot more subtle nowadays

Gibbo
12-09-08, 07:38 PM
that look mint as F**k mate

Rexy
12-09-08, 08:04 PM
I like the photoshop lol thats pretty smart, But to actually make one is being like a sheep Bahhhh How about a rat look with gsi bumpers and speedlines? would that work Pmsl.... Plus to make a car everybody loves is boring What you want to be doing is saying Yeah I love that... thats my car and im proud to drive around in that :D

Ernie
12-09-08, 08:05 PM
Aint that "Run of the mill" lol

Lynsey
12-09-08, 08:07 PM
Ernie is 'Track rat' lol

Rexy
12-09-08, 08:07 PM
i dunno, Imnot clued up on Run of the mill.... lol

Ernie
12-09-08, 08:09 PM
awaits reply lol.
Lynz
As for "Trakie rat".
You bugger just you wait till i see you next lol.

You do have a point tho Lynz.
Differant coloured bonnet check
rust check
squares on the roof Check

Lynsey
12-09-08, 08:18 PM
You know I love it Chris! I was just referring to the above ^ ;)

Benn
12-09-08, 11:30 PM
Nope.

mayhem
13-09-08, 12:14 AM
awaits reply lol.
Lynz
As for "Trakie rat".
You bugger just you wait till i see you next lol.

You do have a point tho Lynz.
Differant coloured bonnet check
rust check
squares on the roof Check

how sh!t..

checkerd roof.. different colour bonnet... china blue (back to the '80 yo)... with mat black.. banded steelies.. uber low..

it isnt a rat, but hell its old school:D

C14se
13-09-08, 12:49 AM
it isnt a rat, but hell its old school:D

Got to love the old school

dj_wudgey
13-09-08, 10:33 AM
yea we love old school but rat is sh*t!!!