PDA

View Full Version : Eurgh! New 4x4 MINI

craig green
11-09-08, 03:17 PM
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/227685/new-mini-crossman-muscles-in.html

I didnt think they could top the Clubman for being ugly & terrible looking, but they seem to have surpassed themselves again. lol

L14MNP
11-09-08, 03:19 PM
Oh your God. That's hideous! On a side note it seems someone bought a Clubman, saw it yesterday lol

GDN16v
11-09-08, 03:19 PM
:cry::tard::eek: Thats is one ugly car. It offensive on my eyes!lol

Pistol Pete
11-09-08, 03:23 PM
Naaaaaasty! Why are so many manufacturers jumping on this 4x4 bandwagon. BMW have the X3 and X5, and IIRC they still own Range Rover? Joke is people will buy these aswell:roll:

tom_beverley
11-09-08, 03:24 PM
Nasty :tard:

mowgli
11-09-08, 03:25 PM
HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

that is one ugly thing

Spudly
11-09-08, 03:27 PM
Ewww ive just thrown up in the paper shredder:roll:

Stoo
11-09-08, 03:28 PM
Naaaaaasty! Why are so many manufacturers jumping on this 4x4 bandwagon. BMW have the X3 and X5, and IIRC they still own Range Rover? Joke is people will buy these aswell:roll:

dont forget the X6 now!!

Yes thats right, a luxury 4x4 based on the 6 series!!!

craig green
11-09-08, 03:30 PM
Oh your God. That's hideous! On a side note it seems someone bought a Clubman, saw it yesterday lol

I wouldnt hate it so much if they produced it with a pavement side door for our RHD market or the fact the twin wiper arms on the back doors make it look so odd.

The suburban utility Vehicle thing is laughable IMO. Gotta hate the Ford Fusion, a Jacked up Fiesta. lol

Apparently a 4x4 Corsa on stilts has been spotted aswell. (oh god!) :(

craig green
11-09-08, 03:31 PM
dont forget the X6 now!!

Yes thats right, a luxury 4x4 based on the 6 series!!!

Apparently a very good car (I'm sure it is) but just so unnecessary & ugly.

L14MNP
The X6 is a joke all on its own. I despise all these crossover hatch/4x4 things. Had enough to do with building the Nissan Qasqai. Pointless cars.
You can't have a coupe style body on a raised chassis and expect it to look cool. There are so many new body styles coming out now that 'fill' a gap in the market.
There was no gap, they just forced their way in when not required imo.

VAG are terrible for pointless models too, Golf/A3 estate etc. Zero point.

GDN16v
4 x 4 mini cars to do the kiddy run in the morning and the afternoonlollollol

The X6 is a joke all on its own. I despise all these crossover hatch/4x4 things. Had enough to do with building the Nissan Qasqai.
Most Nissans are a joke (unless it has GTR after it), i used to work theyre and there's not one i'd have out of the factory!!:eek::roll:

L14MNP
11-09-08, 03:34 PM
I read the X6 has terrible rear headroom, but don't suppose that matters.

Yeah the door for the LHD market on the Clubman is a pisstake lol

The Ford Fusion :D i hate those things, always driven by the elderly and cannot go faster than 40mph it would seem, same for Agila etc etc.
I got wrong in the Ford showroom when the Fusion was new because we went for a look/laugh and the salesman defended it saying it was primarily aimed at OAPS, so I said well why is the boot lock so low?
Bad back fail.

craig green
11-09-08, 03:34 PM
VAG are terrible for pointless models too, Golf/A3 estate etc. Zero point.

Yeah, what is the point of the Golf plus when the Touran is about 3mm away from being the Golf plus......

L14MNP
11-09-08, 03:36 PM
Most Nissans are a joke (unless it has GTR after it), i used to work theyre and there's not one i'd have out of the factory!!:eek::roll:

lol Aye, working there is fun. So many 'Friday night' cars lol
They used to be decent enough, good engines etc. Too French now. No thanks.

L14MNP
11-09-08, 03:37 PM
Yeah, what is the point of the Golf plus when the Touran is about 3mm away from being the Golf plus......

Forgot that one. Exactly mate. Yaris Verso FTW though lol

GDN16v
11-09-08, 03:37 PM
lol Aye, working there is fun. So many 'Friday night' cars lol

lol lol lol lol Remember them well!! Did used to be good build quality, but looks are dreadful!lol

Stuart
11-09-08, 06:20 PM

cretin.... Ford used to Own JLR (Jag/landrover), after buying them from BMW(who only purchased BL/Rover for the Mini and 4wd platform from RR) and now sold them off to TATA the Indian car maker.

Have to say the Ford Kuga isnt a terrible car! It handles well, drives well, is insanely huge inside for passengers front/rear and loads of luggage space.... Only let down is the price tag as you can go get a Freelander2 better specced and less "blue oval" for less or the same money lol.

These cross over cars are stupid in terms of drive train though. No one ever goes on grass let alone off road in them. They drag the CO2 emissions up causing ****ing hippies to bitch about 4X4's ruining the world lol

Jack
11-09-08, 06:45 PM
Reminds me of when I was a kid. We used to make "monster truck" micro machines by taking the bases off the cars and screwing the raised off road chassis on. No doubt the chief designer at BMW is of my age range lol

shy witness
11-09-08, 07:04 PM
ABSOLUTE

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/shywitness14005/turd.jpg

Novaload_Nick
11-09-08, 07:53 PM
;( shocking.

novacabrio
11-09-08, 09:59 PM
BM seem to be 4x4ing every thing, do they not relise Baxter is out there

General Baxter
11-09-08, 10:01 PM
BM seem to be 4x4ing every thing, do they not relise Baxter is out there

most new 4x4 are ****E what i want is a big clunk in the transfer box, not a little button lol

burgo
11-09-08, 10:33 PM
reminds me of a frog

Ben
12-09-08, 10:03 AM
BMW are also bringing out the X1 watch this space!

Dod
12-09-08, 10:06 AM
That looks like Porches "Specail Effort" of their 4x4, the 911 high body or something...

Aweful!

mowgli
12-09-08, 10:31 AM
could this possibly be cos suzuki has ripped off the mini cooper to make the swift,
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Jf13aEHDnnmMLM:http://digitalart.org/images/artwork/0045000-45239/photo-manipulations/custom-suzuki-swift.jpg (http://digitalart.org/images/artwork/0045000-45239/photo-manipulations/custom-suzuki-swift.jpg)

so bmw think 'ok let's make a small crappy lifestyle 4x4 & see how they like it!!!'