PDA

View Full Version : Going Rates; Its Been A while

d0gzbollox
09-09-08, 11:32 PM
Heya :)

My garage still has a nova in which I dont think ill ever get around to finishing, so probably gonna stick up a post up soon selling.

Just wondering what the going rates are these days, been a while since Ive had anything to do novarish.

Id be looking to get rid of the whole thing as one;

The Rolling shell has new panels all round (Flitchs/turrets/wings/rear quarters/sills/lower boot panel etc) and has new tie/roll bars, new race bushes & new rally strengthening kit welded to it. - Still needs some work doing to it though. It was a B reg but has the Facelift front end on. Still got V5 but its not been registered on road for over 10 years (was professionally raced before I had it - cars been checked and is straight)

Also has Safety Devices 6 Point Roll Cage (Converted to 12 - i.e. extra bolts on A & B Pillar and roof)
Leda Adjustable Race Suspension (Springs & Shocks, not coilovers)
Hi-Spec 4 Pot Callipers on front
Internal Braided Fuel Line
Race Steering Wheel

So whats the going rate for it to go as a complete unit?

Stoo
09-09-08, 11:48 PM
ill give you 500 quid for it tomorrow

DAN-F
09-09-08, 11:57 PM
how about a swap for a t plate corsa sxi

ade
10-09-08, 12:40 AM
egay - its the future!

RSTChris
10-09-08, 09:19 AM
No idea what its worth chap

Let me know a price tho if you think of one

Dod
10-09-08, 10:35 AM
Pics of it? Email them to towrag@eircom.net and I'll host them. Easier to put a price on it then.

Jack
10-09-08, 10:50 AM
You'd be better selling in parts tbh.

If you're really not sure what to get, either advertise what you NEED for it (plus a bit for haggling of course), or stick it on ebay and see what it makes.

Dod
10-09-08, 10:51 AM
Very well made point by RJ. More money to be made that way but I have a feeling some of the guys in the Traders Forum would be interested in bulk, but thats how they make money so just watch yourself when it comes to selling.