PDA

View Full Version : BMX SAXO

Matt Finary
17-10-02, 12:47 PM
Would anyone be interested in the BMX Saxo front bumper for their nova?

http://www.msionline.co.uk/msi_bk_saxo_info.htm

Because I am now ordering one and I am going cut n shut it to fit, then I am going to make a mould. if any ones interested.

Matt :D

Tilly
17-10-02, 01:20 PM
That bumper is sweet :D

locky
17-10-02, 04:23 PM
How much Matt? Its a nice bumper!

mikeoxford
17-10-02, 08:51 PM
how much m8?

ill start a new piggy bank fund in readiness

Matt Finary
18-10-02, 09:58 AM
Well it cost ?346 to buy plus the cost of cut n shut it to fit and then I will have to make a mould of it. But the cost of MFP nova bumper to the novaloaders would be down to orders. if I got three order the bumper would be about ?200(that so i break even) but if I get more orders the price drops down. The bumper will be a couple of months before it is finished(once it comes). I may make a grill for it.

Any feedback well come.

Matt :D

Breeny
18-10-02, 10:54 AM
too OTT for my personal liking but good luck with it :)

mikeoxford
18-10-02, 11:09 AM
i think its an alternative to the bat motosport one, perhaps try and get some numbers together andsee what the price comes too

baha_guy
18-10-02, 10:12 PM
:arrow: Matt Finary i think the bumper sound nice when u have a price ur going to sell it at let me no by email me on shy_male_54321@hotmail.com

wizz kid
18-10-02, 10:44 PM
it is f**king sweet sign me up for one

ade
19-10-02, 01:22 AM
fronts a bit much for me - I like the side skirts.

?Marty?
19-10-02, 01:48 AM
That is a very sweet bumper mate. Personally i don't like bumpers and etc that have curves in/on them, and stick out too far (looking from the side) on the Nova, as it looks best with squarer looking one's.
i.e. The Kingdom Type-K front bumper is one of the nicest bumpers in itself, but looks really shit on a nova. i.m.o. obviously, since i wrote it.

Stuff like the BAT evo/Carisma GT5 bumper is good, as it's square, and 'drops straight down', looking from the side.

Though i think the BMX one will look mint.

I was going to get the Wings West Type 2 Mid Wing, and cut and shut it to fit a Nova. It would look good if you have a huuuge rear wing, low rear bumper/spoiler and flushed tailgate, as that can make it look crap in the middle i.e. too much on top and bottom, but nothing in the middle.

Still, you could just stick a spaced out chrome 'V A U X H A L L' badge on the tailgate instead.

Matt Finary
19-10-02, 01:23 PM
I am making a pic up to give you a idea of what it will look like.

who wants one then?

thanks for the feedback.

Matt