PDA

View Full Version : Anyone back from Trax yet?

ade
07-09-08, 06:16 PM
Curious as to what the weather was like - heard some horror stories about 5 people being killed down south in floods but nowt on the news...

:(

burgo
07-09-08, 06:17 PM
weather was crap until about 2-3 then the sun came out :)

Count Vaux Alot
07-09-08, 06:22 PM
It was very wet bust cleared up as burgo said...

burgo
07-09-08, 06:23 PM
porter said you were on tarmac tho? so not all bad

liftoffoversteer
07-09-08, 06:29 PM
Trax was as wet an otter's pocket.

But that's not what upset me about Chav'Fest 2008. Some pikey chav Burberry wearing light fingered sub-human scum nicked the carbon fibre wiper arm cover off my Nova. It's been off the road three years and first time it comes out to play some piket nicks something office.

I hope they slip on the wet grass at Silverstone and it accidentally shoves up their nose and out the top of their head.

Most dis-chuffed.

Apart from that, and the fact the poor standard of salad-dodging blubber-loaded totty in the pit lane put me off kebabs for life, it was ok...

FUSION X16XE
07-09-08, 06:31 PM
lol

calibra-keith
07-09-08, 06:32 PM
Trax was as wet an otter's pocket.

But that's not what upset me about Chav'Fest 2008. Some pikey chav Burberry wearing light fingered sub-human scum nicked the carbon fibre wiper arm cover off my Nova. It's been off the road three years and first time it comes out to play some piket nicks something office.

I hope they slip on the wet grass at Silverstone and it accidentally shoves up their nose and out the top of their head.

Most dis-chuffed.

Apart from that, and the fact the poor standard of salad-dodging blubber-loaded totty in the pit lane put me off kebabs for life, it was ok...

lol love your choice of words there, did nobody see the cock that took it ? some one must of but least we know to keep a look out if it pops up for sale on forum or ebay :thumb:

Lee
07-09-08, 06:43 PM
Thieving ****s like that need to be put to death :(

I just got in, and the weather was appauling for the morning and most of the afternoon, but the sun put his hat on for a small amount of time and we managed to dry out the gazeebo before we put it away luckily lol. We spent most of the morning anchoring it to anything that didn't move to stop the bastid flying away!

Highlight for me was a drift legend getting it horribly wrong and taking out his mate and the tyre wall. I would feel sorry for them, but theyre probably sponsored up to the eyeballs and the cars will be rebuilt on Tuesday lol.

Only pic I took all day due to the crappy weather! My poor phone on max zoom!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Bottlethroddy/07092008176.jpg

Thanks to all that turned up despite the weather and supported the club. Was good to catch up with some old faces and meet yet more new ones :)

Jeff16v
07-09-08, 09:25 PM
I got some pics of the drift cars post crash in their pits,

enjoy;

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/gsijeff/driftwreck1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/gsijeff/driftwreck2.jpg

Lee
07-09-08, 09:28 PM
Jeeze, that gold one really did get clobbered!

Jeff16v
07-09-08, 09:32 PM
I bet it drifts wicked to the right nowlol

Lee
07-09-08, 09:34 PM
D1 Crabbing FTW!

ade
07-09-08, 09:46 PM
lol