PDA

View Full Version : Newbie, hi!

Foxy06
05-09-08, 06:18 PM
Hey there, just joined the site and saying hello. Unfortunately i dont own a Nova, i now have a 57 plate SRi Vectra and a dreaded Sierra Sapphire Cosworth 4x4! Although i used to own an unusual green coloured Nova years ago and was well known in the Glasgow area, just wondering if anybody had any pictures of it possibly, reg was B152 EGE? Cheers, nice site!;)

Andy
05-09-08, 06:20 PM
Welcome mate,why a "dreaded" saff cossie?

twistysnovagte
05-09-08, 06:21 PM
hello there and welcome to png,i have to say i love sapphire cosworths "rwd"though lol

C14se
05-09-08, 06:21 PM
Welcome to png mate

L14MNP
05-09-08, 06:22 PM
Sup G :thumb: Nova sounded interesting. 4x4 Saph ftw, bet it's cost you a few quid though lol

Pistol Pete
05-09-08, 07:51 PM
Hello and welcome.

Foxy06
05-09-08, 08:16 PM
Welcome mate,why a "dreaded" saff cossie?

Just refering to the old Ford/Vauxhall divide! Personally i love most cars!:D

Sup G :thumb: Nova sounded interesting. 4x4 Saph ftw, bet it's cost you a few quid though lol

Aye mate, Cossies cost a fair whack as they usually do, but its some machine! Nova was a complete mk2 body, GSi kit, 60mm lowered, heated cream Calibra leather, 1.6 GTE OHC with boost valve, filter, cutom straight thru S/S exhaust etc, had "15 5 spoke calibra wheels then changed to "17 Kosei Swords which where unusual at the time and think they still are! And the car was completely colour coded in a Fiat lime green colour. Wish i had sum pics of it, only got one or two when it was stripped for rebuild!:thumb:

Mike
05-09-08, 08:48 PM
Welcome chap, its been a while since a newbie thread apparead on here lol

Saph Cos ehh, top bloke :D

bozz
05-09-08, 09:05 PM
hi m8 welcome to the site :thumb: iv had 2 4x4 cossys they was a right in the **** the last 1 i rebuilt spent and absolute fortune on it and i still played up here a pic of my last 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bosworth/IMG_0317.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bosworth/IMG_0318.jpg

twistysnovagte
05-09-08, 09:09 PM
very nice:D :D :D ^^^^^

Foxy06
05-09-08, 09:43 PM
Nice lookin Saph that mate! Ive actually had no bother with mine, fingers crossed, think it depends on the actual car rather than specific type, ive had vw's with constant problems etc. I'll dig out sum pics of mine, where do you upload, anywhere specific?

GTE999
05-09-08, 10:07 PM
Hi mate

i know exactly the car you had. I used to see it parked on edinburgh road which is where i presume you stayed at the time. Was a relly nice motor. im sure it had an xe in it at one point.

Did you own a mint calibra round about the same time?

cheers
craig

Foxy06
07-09-08, 07:39 PM
Hi mate

i know exactly the car you had. I used to see it parked on edinburgh road which is where i presume you stayed at the time. Was a relly nice motor. im sure it had an xe in it at one point.

Did you own a mint calibra round about the same time?

cheers
craig

Awright mate, aye thats the one, sat on Edinb Rd for a while due to my mate the previous owner selling to my other mate who didnt even drive at the time, so picked it up a bit cheaper, woohoo. Never had an XE in it from my knowledge, just a well tuned GTE lump! I have owned a Calibra Turbo since but not a that time, well after. Where about u stay?:D

GTE999
27-09-08, 01:31 AM
Sorry for the very late reply mate, i remember your car well. The paint job was very cool and the flushing was done to a good standard. I used to stay in Shettleston but now live in ayrshire. You got any plans for novas?