PDA

View Full Version : Joining the nova revolution!

berto8uk
16-10-02, 12:10 AM
Alright guys! Just started to post on novaload and its well handy! Got a Gte Lookalike nova just now but moving on to pastures new with a more up to date model.

i like the look of the Evolution front bumper for the new beast anyone know where to get a good quality one?

i found one at http://www.osduk.com/kc/vauxhall/nova/nova.htm for 130 quid anyone heard of this company?

ade
18-10-02, 12:39 PM
sounds reasonable - however you never know with bumpers - the cheaper it is mqay mean theyve skimped on quality so its as flimsey as hell. You may need to reinforce it from the inside with more fibreglass.
I like the red rear bumper on the nova on their site

baha_guy
18-10-02, 02:53 PM
:arrow: I tryed that web site and i like the back bumper with the mesh in.
but i could not see any price on there does it say the price on the web site

:roll:

berto8uk
18-10-02, 03:53 PM
Nah mate there isnt any prices on the site but i emailed them b4 and they sent me out a price list, its called the Scorpion rear bumper and its 120 quid not including postage.

novax
18-10-02, 09:33 PM
Don't like the one on the right but the red one looks quite stylish. But the last thing you should do is listen to us, follow your own path.

Unless you really want us to offer you advice

?Marty?
19-10-02, 01:36 AM
Plus i bought an Evo bumper from BAT for ?275, and it's pretty thick, BUT there's loads of MASSIVE chips and shit in it! Made my own from a genuine Evo bumper (cut 'n' shut), but didn't like it, so it's been rid off. :?

burney
21-10-02, 11:32 PM
all the mags i look in call there so called scorpion bumber a fusion rear bumper, if im wrong please correct me cos i really want that 1 and dont want to order the wrong one.

berto8uk
22-10-02, 12:03 AM
aye mate i think its the same one ive seen it advertised as the fusion bumper, this company has it down as the Scorpion one.

?Marty?
22-10-02, 02:36 AM
it IS a Fusion rear bumper. Though that companu has probably takenm a mould of it and is selling it for less, calling it a scorpion bumper so as not to get sued.