PDA

View Full Version : Breaking my car, Heated front Windscreen, rose jointed linkage etc..

Welsh Dan
01-09-08, 05:00 PM
All items are located in Wrexham. Items in red are still on the car. The car will be scrapped on monday so anything that needs to be taken off will need to be taken off by then. I'm open to offers, and I've got more spares than listed scattered about so feel free to ask.

Heated windscreen £100 take it out yourself by monday
front+rear bumpers and grill £30
mk1 spoiler £10
rear window surrounds £20
Rose jointed gear linkage with nylon main pivot bushes, used £35
All glass available, offers.
Top tint non-heated windscreen, used £25
1.3 inlet manifold with studs £20
1.3 exhaust manifold and downpipe, all bolts and new gaskets needed to fit £20
F13CR gearbox, unknown condition as I havent used it myself yet £30
Remote central locking kit, 4 door, used £15
electric window mechanisms with loom £20
tilt and slide sunroof, fully working £20
Nova GSI 60/40 boot carpet £10
70 amp alternator £40
H4 6000k 35w Bi Xenon (with the solenoid) HID kit. £40 I had problems with the negative terminals on the supply side of the ballasts corroding, but I've cleaned these up and sealed them with dielectric grease, they work fine.

Collection preferred, I can post for the cost of postage. Car is currently drivable with 6 months T+T, you could have the whole thing including my collection of spares for £250, but you'd need to bring wheels to clear 256mm brakes, and it needs some welding to be 'safe'.

I'll add pics as soon as I get time, ask if you need any specific ones.

Adam
01-09-08, 05:02 PM
£30 posted on the RJ gearlinkage???

Welsh Dan
01-09-08, 05:04 PM
£30 posted on the RJ gearlinkage???

Someone PM'ed me at 5:01pm for it posted at £35. If that falls through its yours :thumb:.

Adam
01-09-08, 05:12 PM
DOH :(

Let me know if it falls through and i'll give you £35 posted lol

Welsh Dan
01-09-08, 05:17 PM
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/forsale/frontend.jpg
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/forsale/rearbumper.jpg
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/forsale/windscreen1.jpg
http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/novaload/forsale/windscreen2.jpg

MAYES MOTORSPORT
01-09-08, 09:34 PM
R/J Gear linkage £40.00 inc postage;)

Welsh Dan
01-09-08, 09:37 PM
I've already received payment and had 2 offers sorry.

Welsh Dan
01-09-08, 10:31 PM
Heated windscreen sold pending removal and payment.
HIDs sold.
RJ linkage sold.
GTE rear bumper sold pending payment.
F13CR sold pending payment.

just vaux trev
02-09-08, 02:26 PM
>> is here so what we talking then for £150 i always buy blind so best have a lil info before the mrs gets home lol
any pics of car ect

Welsh Dan
02-09-08, 02:33 PM
If you click the my diamond link in my sig you'll get the basic history.

You'll be getting the car as is, but without the RJ gear linkage, heated windscreen and HIDs, I've got standard parts to put in their place. Arches are a bit tatty, it has the hole pictured in the "how to scrap a car" thread, and behind the headlights are rotting away. Its a 160k 1.2 shell with leccy windows, sunroof, retrimmed gsi seats*, 3 spokes, good tyres, 256x20mm brakes, a 55k 1.2 carb engine, gte clocks, front end is modified but pictured above.

Its had new standard shocks, new passenger side outer CV, new brake flexi's all round, completely new copper brake lines to the rear in the last year or just over. Last MOT was in feb and it had the sills and chassis legs welded at the back both sides.

Off the top of my head whats left of the spares is some mk1 headlights, a mint, used, unpainted mk1 spoiler, rear window surrounds, some drums and bearings and a few small assorted bits.

The passenger seat has a blue SRI base, and the right hand bottom bolster on the drivers seat has broken.

My main concern is swapping the windscreens over, rexy wants the heated one and we've agreed a price but I think I'll struggle to swap it over myself.

Its insured for me until the 12th of september, I put 6 months tax on in August so it should last until feb, MOT runs out jan/feb.

just vaux trev
02-09-08, 02:43 PM
can you pm me a post code and i'll ask a bud of mine if he would bring me up and then i could swap the screen for you i have a spare screen too and i'll borrow a rubber out of one of my other nova's it's prob safer cut the rubber with the price of those screens then at least it takes the risk of breaking away from you/me

just vaux trev
02-09-08, 03:03 PM
just googled your post code and did'nt realise you were that close i can come collect prety much anytime (evening) screen is a 10 min job or you can deliver if you want but i desperatley need a car for sunday (mrs family doo)

Welsh Dan
02-09-08, 03:59 PM
I PM'ed you before I read this. If thursday or sunday delivery won't do, you can collect any evening apart from tonight :thumb:

just vaux trev
02-09-08, 04:06 PM
pm sent lol

Danio_MarshyMan
02-09-08, 05:27 PM
would the central locking work on my 2 door Nova??

Welsh Dan
02-09-08, 05:59 PM
It would but its all now sold sorry.