PDA

View Full Version : What's better ?

wisewood
15-10-02, 03:23 PM
Just curious what you lot think...

What is better - the chasing after the girl (or bloke) you are after - or when your constant begging and stalking finally pays off :?:

:D

Cara
15-10-02, 03:29 PM
the chase is the best bit because theres a bit of mystery to the person. then when u finally get them u discover the bad parts and wonder wether the person was really worth the chase.

RobIsGrt18
15-10-02, 03:36 PM
its gotta be "getting the prize" ..............all the work and effort of months of trying all comes together, tis nothing betta.....and how i want this prize at the moment!!

Nova-Flair
15-10-02, 04:05 PM
gettin the prize definately. even tho the chase is good cos of the mystery (like cara said) the prize is better

wisewood
15-10-02, 04:27 PM
Personally I think it depends on who it is I am chasing.
The chase is only as good as what you are chasing after... if they make no effort to get away, the prize is clearly better than the chase.

However, if they make life difficult at first, making you think of new ways to aproach them, the chase lasts longer and can be much more in depth, and a whole lot more enjoyable. Add to that a little cat and mouse, a little is she interested or isn't she? and the chase becomes more fun, yet the prize is all the more satisfying.

SO - I think that the better the chase is, the better the prize becomes.

Nova-Flair
15-10-02, 04:47 PM
good point well made. but it is damn annoying when they aint interested at all. which is how most of my chases end up. :cry: what is everyones fav type of approach? just straight to the point or be really stealth?

wisewood
15-10-02, 04:58 PM
just straight to the point or be really stealth?

Again, for me it would have to depend on the person.
If they are involved with someone else, or you know you are not really their type, go for stealth, sneak your way in, make em fall in love with ya.
Alternatively, if you see they are interested, and you ahve the bottle t do it - just go straight in there.

lol - look at me sounding like the love doctor... lmfao.
I don't have a clue - you only gott alook at my track record to see that.
22 years old and already 3 failed marriages. :wisewood:

Tilly
15-10-02, 06:35 PM
ok wisewood if u been married 3 times why arent u a millionaire??????? :?

I say no need for chasing if your gonna get on u will know it. you'll want to be together all the time so dont need to chase.
But if i was to say i think it would be the prize cause all the effort would be paid off.

wisewood
15-10-02, 06:39 PM
ok wisewood if u been married 3 times why arent u a millionaire??????? :?

I say no need for chasing if your gonna get on u will know it. you'll want to be together all the time so dont need to chase.
But if i was to say i think it would be the prize cause all the effort would be paid off.

LOL - i am not a millionairre because my ex wives stripped me of all my posessions. :D

as for the no need for chasing, i sort of agree with that actually.

Tilly
15-10-02, 06:47 PM
so they took the whole lot? :o

Yeah right :roll:

wisewood
15-10-02, 06:52 PM
they did, all my money, the ferrari, porsche and range rover and wife number two got both kids.

Tilly
15-10-02, 07:03 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: U POOR THING

wisewood
15-10-02, 07:11 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: U POOR THING

steady on - almost sounds like you care :)

RobIsGrt18
15-10-02, 07:22 PM
i think your spot on there wisewood, it really depends on what ya chasing, the more you like the person and the longer it goes on the sweeter the reward.........but it can have its down side as all that chasing could come to nothing !!

Tilly
15-10-02, 10:42 PM
then u look stupid :lol:

wisewood
15-10-02, 11:02 PM
Yeah - there is that i suppose.

wisewood
15-10-02, 11:04 PM
well there is that i suppose. :(

Matt Finary
16-10-02, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear about you failed marriages wisewood :lol: . It has to be gettin the prize. I am still on the chase at the mo, but I will hopefully get my Prize!

Matt