PDA

View Full Version : car warranty?

tony k
31-08-08, 01:26 PM
ive gottabring my fiesta zetec s tdci back tomorrow. as the gearbox is getting stuck in 3rd,4th i was wondering its got a different set of front headlights would these void the warranty at all

chimp007_uk
31-08-08, 02:31 PM
don't see how it affects the gearbox, but some places can be picky... I've been struggling this week. Have you not got the standard ones?

tony k
31-08-08, 03:31 PM
don't see how it affects the gearbox, but some places can be picky... I've been struggling this week. Have you not got the standard ones?

no i aint i swapped them for the angle eyes,i might just say they was on the car when i bought it,always worth a try

Welsh Dan
31-08-08, 04:06 PM
no i aint i swapped them for the angle eyes,i might just say they was on the car when i bought it,always worth a try

That'll never work. If they'll get ****y about the light being changed, that excuse won't wash. I'd buy/borrow a standard set just incase.

nathan.
31-08-08, 04:18 PM
It'll be ok if you leave them fitted.

tony k
31-08-08, 05:05 PM
That'll never work. If they'll get ****y about the light being changed, that excuse won't wash. I'd buy/borrow a standard set just incase.

im gonna borrow some off my mates car,as just spoke to him on the he is coming round in the next hour or so,pretty lucky really