PDA

View Full Version : 4000

Matt Finary
14-10-02, 12:49 PM
Novaload is now 3 away from 4000 members. I know some are not member but still 4000!

Matt

wisewood
14-10-02, 01:36 PM
yeah - nice one kev - thou hast done well here.

yela_nova_rob
14-10-02, 01:50 PM
well done, that has got to be a record amount of members for a website

Nova1.6
14-10-02, 01:55 PM
welldone, cakes all round.

GR
14-10-02, 02:26 PM
well done, that has got to be a record amount of members for a website

...Based on Nova's, yeah, not sure about any website !

Wicked acheivement though.

Why aren't 4000 members posting the little chief's. :x :twisted:

yela_nova_rob
14-10-02, 02:28 PM
as in not being a club

wisewood
14-10-02, 02:34 PM
anyway - it is not kev or the admin that got novaload where it is today - it is the members - so well done us i say :D

isn't that right kev?
:D:D

Jim
14-10-02, 04:36 PM
It would have been double that, but Wisewood has scared them away :wink:

wisewood
14-10-02, 04:41 PM
It would have been double that, but Wisewood has scared them away :wink:

have i really?
i was trying to but didn't think it was working.

Jim
14-10-02, 04:59 PM
It worked wisewood. Just think, we could have had 4000 young ladies on this site aswell, but you had to scare them away with your piece of cod, chasing them down the road with your bit of floppy fish in your hand.

It's all wisewoods fault that most of the lads are fighing it out to woo Tilly and Cara. We could have had a lady each, but it wasn't to be :roll:

:wink:

Jim

wisewood
14-10-02, 05:07 PM
chasing them down the road with your bit of floppy fish in your hand.
LMFAO!!!

It's all wisewoods fault that most of the lads are fighing it out to woo Tilly and Cara. We could have had a lady each, but it wasn't to be :roll:

lol - and you're all wasting your time... all the women only have eyes for me.... lol. If only that were true**drifts into a dream**

:D

Jim
14-10-02, 05:15 PM
all the women only have eyes for me...

Glass eyes? :P

Jim

wisewood
14-10-02, 05:34 PM
Yes mate - glass eyes... how'd you know?
you been looking through my marbles collection?

Jim
14-10-02, 05:41 PM
I thought you'd lost your marbles Wisewood :? :P

Jim

wisewood
14-10-02, 05:44 PM
lmfao - I have mate - have you got them?

Jim
14-10-02, 05:54 PM
LMFAO, sorry bud, can't help you. You could always post a message in the Novatrader section :lol:

Jim

wisewood
14-10-02, 06:23 PM
Subject: Marbles Wanted

I have lost my marbles.
Anyone who can help me to find my marbles, or supply some new/second hand ones to tide me over until mine are found please contact me at lostmymarbles@soulafuzz.com as soon as possible.

Could have it read something like that ?? :D

bob
14-10-02, 10:47 PM
shame on u wisewood for scaring all the laydees off,it wasnt just my BO and heavy panting after all,or was it slimjim asking em if they wanted to go trainspotting with him or rubbing his ointment in on his piles? there cud be a no of reasons y the birds have been put off :? (sorry,women,gotta be PC and all that)

Jim
15-10-02, 09:38 AM
LMFAO @ Wisewood and Bob :lol:

Maybe it's posts like these that have put off all the ladies? LOL.

Wisewood, check Charity shops for your marbles :P

Bob, The trainspotting thing was a one off...honest! And as for the piles...ermmm, I have nothing to say :oops: :P

Jim

wisewood
15-10-02, 10:31 AM
Wisewood, check Charity shops for your marbles

No way mate - I wanna know where my marbles have been.
Don't wanna end up with the marbles of some dead old man who was mad as a hatter (never understood that phrase).

MattyWoo
15-10-02, 10:43 AM
Maybe its Posts like Cara and Tilly - Novaload Foxes that puts the ladies off!!!!

Wisewood i've got one big marble that i swapped for all my marbles when i was in primary school, i'm sure if u need some u could have that :)

Jim
15-10-02, 10:45 AM
LMAO.

Apparently in the old days Hat makers use to use Mercury in the production of Hats. Mercury is quite a dangerous substance and when used on a regular basis, it would slowly send the Hat makers loopy, hence "Mad as a Hatter"

See, I aint just a pretty face :P

Jim

wisewood
15-10-02, 10:54 AM
Some might say you are not even a pretty face mate.
lmao.

I didn't know they used mercury in hat making... why the hell would you do that?
However I am aware of it's toxic properties.

Jim
15-10-02, 11:01 AM
LOL, cheers Wisewood.../me scribbles wisewoods name of my Christmas Card list :P

Apparently, the mercury was used in the lining of the hats

Jim

wisewood
15-10-02, 11:32 AM
LOL, cheers Wisewood.../me scribbles wisewoods name of my Christmas Card list :P

Sorry mate - didn't mean to offend, please get the tipex out and write me back in... :(

Jim
15-10-02, 01:55 PM
Sorry mate - didn't mean to offend, please get the tipex out and write me back in... :(

I dunno about that Wisewood, you'll have to do something special for me to get the tip-ex out :P

wisewood
15-10-02, 02:12 PM
lol - i will try and think of something.

Jim
15-10-02, 02:23 PM
It had better be good, I'm not cheap you know! 8)

wisewood
15-10-02, 02:29 PM
well there were rumours but i never believed any of it - i told them - "there aint no way you could get slimjim to suck off a horse for a bottle of stella..."

but they insisted so i just shut up...
i am sure you would never do that.