PDA

View Full Version : Southend Cruise last Sat (12.10.02)

GR
14-10-02, 11:52 AM
Anybody go ?
I saw one red nova advertising novaload with their banner, also had two learner plates on the rear !
That pink Nova (Max Power - P1NKY) was there too, now for sale i think.

Was a good night, but have to say i was a wee bit disappointed with the turnout, Southend slowly dying maybe ??

Would be a shame to say the least.

Jim
14-10-02, 12:29 PM
The Red Nova with the L plates sounds like Spanishflys car :)

Jim

RobIsGrt18
14-10-02, 01:28 PM
yea that would of been spanishfly (rob) in the red nova, with his cool L-plates, haha

did u go basildon after , apparently it was really good, i am tempted to come down soon after hearing bout it.

GR
14-10-02, 02:15 PM
Oh right, yeah he went round the circuit a good few times. :D

Rob, i wasn't in my own motor, but we drove round for quite a while afterwards looking for ' the afterparty ' ! No joy though, if only we'd realised it was about 20mins down the road. :roll:

Breeny
14-10-02, 03:38 PM
Yup that was Spanishfly with the L plates.

I was also there in mine with Novanutta and his ex.

You should take a trip upto the new location as Basildon. Much better than southers, we usually go up Basildon bout 12ish on the way home after the seafront.

GR
14-10-02, 04:17 PM
Didn't realise that about Basildon, nice one.

Did you see that SkyBlue nova, flushed bootlid, central square reg. plate on the back, was well smart.

I was eyein' up a wicked red Astra GSi MK3, turbo'd aswell.

:)

GR
14-10-02, 04:46 PM
Just noticed the colour of your car on avatar, don't say its your motor i was on about ??!

Jim
14-10-02, 04:52 PM
Breeny doesn't have a smooth bootlid and square number plate...unless he's changed things since the last time I saw his car.

Jim

spanishfly
14-10-02, 05:56 PM
yes mate should of come to basildon after, it's in the.... (not going to say lol) :lol: but if u private me next time i'm down i'll give ya directions by fone:)

olly55
16-10-02, 12:31 PM
southend aint dying by a long shot jus sum weekends r bigger than oyhers 1st of the month is a biggie then it depends whs down 4 the others,

iv been goin to basildon after southdn 4 ages, the new venue tho is the bollox, the old bill kno about it oo but aint dun nuhting with it?

ne1 see my 2 m8s one in scooby one ion boxster drag eahc othert? 9they r both 18!!)

i go most weeks but missd out this one as its full of pikeys from my town and they r after my m8 and i hav had my car dun over as well, ill b there all the other saturdays tho but this sat ruours were that one had a gun on him.

post up next time evrynes down ill coem say hi,

where did eveyone park up?

Anonymous
16-10-02, 12:56 PM
were is the new basiden ?

we have found loads of different places where it is

GR
16-10-02, 02:44 PM
So, where in Basildon be the AfterParty is the question.

olly55
16-10-02, 03:13 PM
wat u mean GR? thought u kne where it was?/?

when u plannin on goin?
ill giv u directions if u wanna or sum1 cud soprt out a southdn novaload meet?

GR
16-10-02, 03:35 PM
No, i went last Sat in a mates car (Micra..I know) , we left about 1.00am and were driving around for a while trying to find an ' after-cruise '.
Didn't realise there was one hitting off Basildon way.

I drive a MK3 Fiesta, otherwise i'd have liked nothing more than a mini meet up ! Unfortunately, my Nova was stolen last April and the SR i had after that seized.

So i'm waiting until June when i'm either getting an Astra / Nova GSi, insurance permitting.