PDA

View Full Version : Seinfeld / Curb Your Enthusiasm

hendrix
28-08-08, 12:35 PM
Anyone like these?? I think they're great but my missus really hates them lol

Dod
28-08-08, 12:40 PM
I agree with your missus. They're absolute intolerable toss. How are they entertaining at all??

Two and a half Men Rocks though.

hendrix
28-08-08, 12:55 PM
Yeah she likes that tripe too.
How can you say they are not entertaining??? Wayyyyyyyyy better than 2 and a half men.

Dod
28-08-08, 01:25 PM
Hendrix, I dont like to offend people but you're a ****ing ****!!! lol

Seriosuly though, neither do it for me, I just dont like the Humour but Two and a Half Men is absolutely comical. I also enjoy Joey more than friends as you dont feel Gay after it, but some disagree. They're obviously wrong as I'm always right.

hendrix
28-08-08, 01:40 PM
hmm did you want some wheel trims??? lol lol lol.
Sorry but you are wrong. 100%
Each to their own tho!

Dod
28-08-08, 01:42 PM
Yeah I do want wheel trims but no, you are wrong, see I typed it first. lol

Dod
28-08-08, 01:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seinfeld#External_links

Ah haaa, I have proof. Look at the bottom of that page. I am right, you FAIL. lol

hendrix
28-08-08, 01:47 PM
pmsl you farking nob end lol.
And I was thinking of selling you my snow plough lol

Dod
28-08-08, 01:50 PM
You lieing Basturd. lol

Steve
29-08-08, 11:51 AM
Always been a big seinfeld fan, although anyone else I ask about it doesn't have a clue what i'm on about!

Curb is good but I don't find it as funny as seinfeld, hasn't got the characters, george and kramer make the show IMO.

walshc
29-08-08, 12:34 PM
Never heard of seinfield :confused:
Curb your enthusiasm is top though lol
Did you see the episode where larry staged that mugging to try win his wife back? lol lol awesome :cool:

Or when he bought that weed from the dealer in the street lol lol

Steve
29-08-08, 12:51 PM
Seinfeld was the show that larry david created, (as they like to point out in various episodes.) The weed episode was top, larry gets all paranoid talking to himself in the mirror, that had me in stitches!

hendrix
29-08-08, 12:55 PM
tis sooo funny, the dealer was the fatty out of lost iirc.
I just love the situations Larry gets himself into, he's such an idiot haha. Constantly bickering with Richard Lewis. Wasn't he trying to buy the smoke for his dads glycauma or something.
I have them all on DVD, except the latest series anyway.
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty goooooood lol

Lee
29-08-08, 02:50 PM
I used to think Curb was very average when it first came out. That was until I found out that the show is 80% improvised. They just knock up a story line with the general plot, but there is NO script.

Ive loved it since then as you can appreciate it more.

Steve
11-10-08, 05:37 PM
For all the seinfeld fans, have you seen THIS? (http://www.threadpit.com/store/product.php?productid=255&item=255&currentstyle=01&currentcolor=02&acolor=13&astyle=01&x=10&y=2) gotta get me one!

VANDELAY!! SAY VANDELAY!!