PDA

View Full Version : Colin Smith - anyone a phone number for him?

novamadman
28-08-08, 11:05 AM
Hi

I have won a little rally car on ebay off colin but am having problems contacting him as none of my messages through ebay seem to be getting to him, i am also having this problem with other items. I have now seen the rally car up as breaking in the traders forum on here and he says that the winning bidder failed to contact so obviously isnt getting my messages.

I was wondering if anyone has a number for him so as i could sort this out.

Pm me it obviously.

Cheers

Spudly
28-08-08, 11:07 AM
Hes on here as novarally you could pm him as im sure he checks in most days bud!

novamadman
28-08-08, 11:09 AM
Hes on here as novarally you could pm him as im sure he checks in most days bud!

yeah i know ive just done that just trying this too as the sooner i can get in contact i may still be able to get the car collected on the lorry that is over there this week (im from ireland you see)

Spudly
28-08-08, 11:11 AM
Hes been on fairly regularly just of late but you might wanna try emailing him aswell just in case he dont check in, i did have a mobile number for him but sadly lost it in my old phone when it died!

novamadman
28-08-08, 11:12 AM
Hes been on fairly regularly just of late but you might wanna try emailing him aswell just in case he dont check in, i did have a mobile number for him but sadly lost it in my old phone when it died!

got that covered to buddy cheers

NovaLad
28-08-08, 11:16 AM
I think he checks his emails every hour or 2 because i norm get a reply within about that time.

He was emailing me back this morn so he mite just be out breaking the nova you won lol!!!

Jack
28-08-08, 11:21 AM
Colin does not check his PMs on here, so you'll need to email him.

novamadman
28-08-08, 11:29 AM
Colin does not check his PMs on here, so you'll need to email him.

ive dont both so hopefully he will get something

Mike B GTE
28-08-08, 01:25 PM
he's been easy to contact for me on his AOL address mate. im sure he'll get back to you pretty quick - hes a good lad! :thumb:

craig green
28-08-08, 01:58 PM
I think he see's PM's but prefers all contact by email so it's all in one place & in check.

white2lSR
28-08-08, 03:39 PM
Ive PM'd you his number ;)