PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with pistonheads lately??

s14a
27-08-08, 11:53 PM
all the adds seam very old on it, seams to be very few new adds on it now compared to before, i placed a add on it and it said it was active but i couldnt see it??
have they changed layout?

any1 shed some light on this?

s14a
28-08-08, 06:21 PM
some interesting responses lol

Ernie
28-08-08, 06:28 PM
What was ever right with it ?
Does that help as ive always found there is an extra grand on the price of any car on there lol.

Andy
28-08-08, 09:20 PM
lol and every nova is solid and has never seen a welder

peester
28-08-08, 09:35 PM
its to do with the classifieds now changing..
I guess with having a car on theyre myself at the mo - i hope they change it back but basically, you now need to pay £7 to have a newly listed advert at the front of the listings. If you dont pay - it goes at the back, after all (even the old) paid-for listings. So what ull need to do to find the newest, unpaid ads is just keep searching page after page. great eh.
I didnt wanna pay the £7 when i wasnt expecting to so mine has been sat there for weeks gettin sod all interest lol

large_steve182
28-08-08, 09:55 PM
but what if you were to search by price. surely then it would sort itself out?

s14a
28-08-08, 10:49 PM
its to do with the classifieds now changing..
I guess with having a car on theyre myself at the mo - i hope they change it back but basically, you now need to pay £7 to have a newly listed advert at the front of the listings. If you dont pay - it goes at the back, after all (even the old) paid-for listings. So what ull need to do to find the newest, unpaid ads is just keep searching page after page. great eh.
I didnt wanna pay the £7 when i wasnt expecting to so mine has been sat there for weeks gettin sod all interest lol

excellent that answers my question perfect cheers
they hve ruind a great site so