PDA

View Full Version : Bastard Rain

cassanova
13-10-02, 09:16 PM
Just drove thru a PHAT puddle near cardiff town, no problem i thought, ride the clutch, blow out the water, no probs..... so i thought..... obviously soaked the engine and then when i tried startin it, flattened the battery.

So..... ive just had great fun bein towed home (about 6miles) in proper heavy rain, with no hazards, no lites, shit brakes and no bastard wipers. Got the dizzy off and WD40'd and the battery on charge. Also saw some poor bastard with an SR replica that had smashed it up, sat on the side of the road 2mins b4 my baby passed out.

Not a good nite for Cardiff Nova's

Bastard Rain

Ford

Nova-Flair
13-10-02, 09:52 PM
ouch thats ruff! at least u still have your car in one piece tho. that poor sod who crashed his is gonna have fun gettin into work tomorrow :(

cassanova
13-10-02, 10:01 PM
sorta funny actually, i think he must be in college near where my office is and he bought the car of some dick that was in my year in skool. The other day his car was parked in the carpark (without a permit) so i was guna clamp it :lol: then i realised it wasnt the dick that i thought it was..... dont spose he'll be parking there 2moro tho. Poor bastard

carltoncrazy
13-10-02, 11:24 PM
least u didnt spent all last night and 2day switching alarms off,
fuckign england

GR
14-10-02, 12:02 PM
Its pot luck i reckon every time you take a nova through a deep puddle or mass of water, you just got unlucky this time.

I've been forced to do it before, once the battery warning light starts to flicker, your in shit, but keep the revs high and get out quick and you can be alright.

ade
14-10-02, 06:55 PM
lol!

Last time I got caught in a Glasgow torrent my sunroof leaked and my indicators packed up!

Luckily I was past most of the traffic lights in my area so managed to skip any real bother - I turned the heater on full blast and then for no reason they atarted again :?

Explain that one!?