PDA

View Full Version : Well its that time again.

FUSION X16XE
27-08-08, 12:08 PM
Clicky (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=737QmQl_eYo)

Back to the old cast, ill be going to watch it, wether i like it or not is another thing.

Discuss:thumb:

L14MNP
27-08-08, 12:12 PM
1 min 40 in RS200!

I will go and see this for the laugh as with the other three. I thought this one was JDM RHD tyt y0?

large_steve182
27-08-08, 12:33 PM
ha il watch if for a giggle. nothing beats brian earl spilner.
that drift one was just stupid. the main character was far to old to be in high school. and would it not be quicker to take a racing line rather than pulling the "E" brake around corners.

aarrgghh i could rant on and on about these films but im not going to!.
this one just looks like the first one but with more stupid stunts. and vin diesel looking tuff.

L14MNP
27-08-08, 12:37 PM
Aye but the cars weren't set up to drive 'normally' Don't go thinking Hollywood makes mistakes lol
I love F&F quotes *awaits RJ Nozzzz!*
Yeah Shaun Boswell looked in his 20's lol I Lol'd at Brad from home improvement in his daddys Viper though :D
RB26 my 'Stang y0 lol

The yakuza seem like nice folk, they will shut down/divert part of their business if you beat their nephew DK down a mountain.

TD was the 'best' one imo.

This new one looks like mad max with vinyl.

large_steve182
27-08-08, 12:43 PM
the another thing with the drift one. is that you see alot of people working on their cars. but my brother came back from japan and he got in trouble for changing some brake pads. as over there your supposedly not allowed to alter your own car it has to be done by a certified garage.

i wonder who comes up with the idea that body kits and stickers give you more power?

but the films are usually worth a watch or two for a cheap giggle

L14MNP
27-08-08, 12:52 PM
LOL well a true aero style kit will aid with better aerodynamics/downforce/road holding. The stckers come when you buy the uprated parts.

God knows why people have wish lists on their doors though! Half of the time it isn't even decent stuff! Although I had to laugh at the Corsa B with the JDM style roll call. Tein/ Trust / C-West / Even Nismo :D

The films are class for a laugh, quotetastic lol

You may appreciate my ghey avatar I use on another car site then mate lol
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/dkm_87/2jayz.jpg

L14MNP
27-08-08, 12:53 PM
Where in J-spec land was your brother mate? I need to go there!
It's crazy what you say about the laws on repairing/modifying DIY style.
Han and DK must have been VAT regsitered lol

large_steve182
27-08-08, 01:01 PM
he went when he was in the army. he spent a couple days in tokyo but then about a week in surrounding areas. supposedly its the same for houses over there.
and its rude to answer your phone on a train. but you can have your music player as loud as you want and text viciously. but if you answer your phone its a sign of disrespect?

burgo
27-08-08, 01:11 PM
same **** different film but its rude not to watch it

Jack
27-08-08, 01:20 PM
I wonder if he has THREE bottles of NOZZZZ in this one?

BIG bottles?

And does he have it by TONIGHT?!

It does just look like a rehash of the first movie, but with petrol tankers instead of DVD players etc.

L14MNP
27-08-08, 01:21 PM
amateurs don't use nitrous oxide. you'll blow yourself to pieces :eek:

Jack
27-08-08, 01:25 PM
I live my life quarter mile at a time

So on a half mile drag strip I have to stop halfway for a tea break.

L14MNP
27-08-08, 01:26 PM
lol
This is my Mexico

Jack
27-08-08, 01:28 PM
Doctor says I got a high metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaabolism

L14MNP
27-08-08, 01:33 PM
I owe you a ten second car

L14MNP
27-08-08, 01:34 PM
I have a ten second RX7 with a boot build :)

hagger
27-08-08, 01:40 PM
lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i4rtXYgqaPQ

large_steve182
27-08-08, 01:41 PM
i see a max power induction kit, its got a couple NOZZZ STICKERS. and a whistle on his exaust so it sounds like a turbodominic, i see a bad boy bonnet with vent, it has direct line car insurance,
yeah, and a stand alone 16yr old girl. not a bad way to look like a c**t

Spudly
27-08-08, 01:59 PM
i see a max power induction kit, its got a couple NOZZZ STICKERS. and a whistle on his exaust so it sounds like a turbodominic, i see a bad boy bonnet with vent, it has direct line car insurance,
yeah, and a stand alone 16yr old girl. not a bad way to look like a c**t

Afpmsl thats ace especially the direct..... line car insurance lol