PDA

View Full Version : dodgy characters snooping round nova

adam c
26-08-08, 11:33 PM
my mum has just told me that today there has been three lads walking past the nova a few times today and then half an hour ago one of the same lads walked past looking at it then turned round at end of street and came past again and bent down behind the nova!so my mum got up at the window and he got up and hurried down the road!then his two mates road past on bmx and started looking at it!!so ive just been out for a walk onto local estate to see if i could see any sign of them but no:mad: .

and to top it all off we got burgaled last week and they took nearly everything:mad: :mad: .well pissed off at the moment!:mad: we haven't had a one bit of trouble for the last 15 years!:roll:

Andy
26-08-08, 11:36 PM
Where abouts in yorkshire are you?? Keep your ears open tonight mate

brainsnova
26-08-08, 11:39 PM
next time run out and punch them. They'll get the message and beat it :thumb:

large_steve182
26-08-08, 11:40 PM
http://falunhr.org/newsletter/images/TortureTool.jpg

its been a while since i have suggested this.
but i cant quite understand the anger your going through. but i got my bike stolen off me as a kid and that pissed me off enough. so i cant even imagine what youve had.

BIGS
26-08-08, 11:41 PM
if i was you id sleep in the car tonight lol

adam c
26-08-08, 11:45 PM
if i was you id sleep in the car tonight lol

tbh im seriously thinking about itlol .the lads who burgaled the house(in broad daylight!)have burgaled 16 houses in the last 2 week and are coming more than 20 mile!but the police still carnt find them:mad:

belly257
26-08-08, 11:47 PM
keep ya eyes and ears open tonite mate:thumb:

Andy
26-08-08, 11:48 PM
Where they/you from?

BIGS
26-08-08, 11:51 PM
tbh im seriously thinking about itlol .the lads who burgaled the house(in broad daylight!)have burgaled 16 houses in the last 2 week and are coming more than 20 mile!but the police still carnt find them:mad:

thats crap more like they cant be botherd, if they are doing that many houses surly they can put out a few under cover cars over night. and ive sleept in my car before because i was scared something would happen to it. it broke down in a doggy place nowhere near my place, but was probley the best sleep ive ever had lol

adam c
26-08-08, 11:52 PM
Where they/you from?
im from near huddersfield/bradford(junction 26 of the m62)and the police say they think the thieves are from the keighley/surrounding areas

Andy
26-08-08, 11:54 PM
Just keep a bat behind the door,immobilise your car,remove king lead,wire horn together etc

wilson_sri
27-08-08, 12:12 AM
It was me figuring out a sneaky way to steal your engine lol

burgo
27-08-08, 01:00 AM
ive got a claw hammer that fits in my back pocket perfectly for when there are dodgy sorts that need talking to outside

altho having said that recently ive just foned the police whenever i see someone acting dodgy and they have always been out straight away and been very helpful

brainsnova
27-08-08, 01:02 AM
i seen a boy on a bike looking in my car window and i shouted the stereos in the house now fuk off.

large_steve182
27-08-08, 01:13 AM
i remember a girl stole my virginity. i want it back!:cry:

burgo
27-08-08, 01:15 AM
i remember a girl stole my virginity. i want it back!:cry:that was a dream

Spudly
27-08-08, 09:32 AM
I once left a diesel four door mk3 fiesta outside my house for two nights, glovebox open with funk all in it, no parcel shelf in the back and not even so much as a boot carpet in the boot and the first night the passenger door was bent out and the second night the drivers, no attempt was made to steal the car itself was just a case of "we`ll break in and see whats in it" err look through the funking window you idiots you can see theres nothing in the car!!!!

Worst one was my last nova, it was being stored by the lad i bought it from at his mates house on his drive, the whole interior was stripped out as it was destined to be a grass tracker, the doors were unlocked and the lil fcukwits still folded the passenger door nearly in half to get in.... i mean wtf???

mowgli
27-08-08, 09:48 AM
altho having said that recently ive just foned the police whenever i see someone acting dodgy and they have always been out straight away and been very helpful

when the billing 'brake workshop' was taking place, there was some right dodgy stuff going on. you never called the rozzers though

Dod
27-08-08, 10:43 AM
Aye, theres nothing more hateful. You really do need to take it into your own hands but in a sensable manor.

Chasing some kits with a Hammer or punching them is going to make them more determined totake your possessions or damage them. But if you know whos done it to your car and cant proove it to the Rozzers, then you need to sit, relax, and think about what you're going to do. I'm not condoning or suggesting violence but you can effectively get your own back if you use your head.

Lauren
27-08-08, 01:40 PM
Dod, you sound like the wrong person to piss off lol

Dod
27-08-08, 01:43 PM
Theres a story there, but I'm not saying as I'll sound like a dick.

Lauren
27-08-08, 02:05 PM
That won't make any difference from usual then ;)
I'm only joking, spill the beans

Jim Mcrae
27-08-08, 02:10 PM
I remember years ago these kids kept lobbing **** at my mates nova and shouting abuse then one day he chased them down the street with a chain saw, they didnt bother again.

Dod
27-08-08, 02:13 PM
lol

That wont get you in trouble with the Law.

Princess JJ
27-08-08, 05:08 PM
I would sleep in it if I were you,just heard back from the police that even tho my car was covered in blood,fingerprints every where and tons of dna evidence,there is nothing they can do as they are apparently not on the system.Biggest load of boll*cks I have ever heard,Im planning to take it as far as possible.Would hate to hear your car was robbed too so soon after your house as they will only get away with it like they always do :(

Adam
27-08-08, 05:12 PM
next time run out and punch them. They'll get the message and beat it :thumb:
No they'll just come back in a group that night and torch the car(thats how they "work" )

General Baxter
27-08-08, 05:18 PM
ill charge £4 per hour to sit the the car for you,

if you buy me dinna aswell :)

twistysnovagte
27-08-08, 06:29 PM
fcuk me thats cheap baxter,will you sit by mine tonightlol

Spudly
27-08-08, 06:45 PM
if you buy me dinna aswell :)

Err did you not read this bit Twisty lol, i saw the list he put up the other day of what brekky consists of lmaolol lol

Sorry baxter couldnt resist lol

Alex.
27-08-08, 07:14 PM
Dod, you sound like the wrong person to piss off lol

He's irish that's why lol

large_steve182
27-08-08, 07:27 PM
so he will come at us with a little leprachaun and a pot 'o' gold

Dod
27-08-08, 07:37 PM
Watch it Fat Head. No need for Racism.