Date of First Registration 01 10 1993
Year of Manufacture 1993
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle
Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval null
The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £101.75 12 Months Rate £185.00

I dont know how to tell? Basically its the info on the donar calibra i bought ages ago, was just thinking today i never got the logbook through or anything to say it was scrapped. I think we signed the logbook as scrapped, but i also put my adress and info onto the paperwork to say i had bought it?

boyle_46
25-08-08, 10:27 PM
irish reg , hmm probally just not avaible on english registration databases

Rich
25-08-08, 10:29 PM
was bought in england?

Date of Liability 01 07 2008

That part looks like it should of been renewed for july?

Jack
25-08-08, 10:39 PM
Northern Irish regs (thats a Belfast one btw) should be on the DVLA database. No export marker either, so I'd be inclined to think thats a dead 'un. Scrapped cars will show "unlicensed" on that search.

Rich
25-08-08, 10:42 PM
I was waiting for you to reply you always seem to know lol

Cheers. Was a bit worried about getting a fine though the door

mowgli
26-08-08, 02:38 PM
the date of liability is the date from when the tax is due on it, I believe......

DaveyLC
26-08-08, 02:49 PM
the date of liability is the date from when the tax is due on it, I believe......

Correct!

amggsi
26-08-08, 03:16 PM
Northern Irish regs (thats a Belfast one btw) should be on the DVLA database. No export marker either, so I'd be inclined to think thats a dead 'un. Scrapped cars will show "unlicensed" on that search.

At the minute they shouldn't as the DVLA and DVLNI are run seperately, that is all about to change though!!

The only time an English car will show up on the DVLNI database is when it has been "exported" to here, and vice versa!!:thumb:

Jack
26-08-08, 05:03 PM
Ahhh Ok, I thought they had merged them already :)

Rich
26-08-08, 06:32 PM

So its not as scrapped? Will have to get onto the dvla about it then..

Jack
26-08-08, 07:08 PM
Yup, if its in the past it means they're aware its come and gone - if you've not had a letter saying "you have no tax, here is a fine", I'd be confident that its safely been scrapped (along with the "unlicensed" bit - this will either say not due, due, or SORN if the car is taxed/sorned).

If in doubt, I'm sure the DVLA can confirm whether or not it has been scrapped though.