PDA

View Full Version : how many L reg nova's are there

Ric 16v
12-10-02, 07:29 PM
just wanting to know how many L reg nova's were made, my brother tells me there were 15, I have one (1.2) and know theres a 1.5 td near me, there's one GSi for sale on autotrader and it sais 1 of only 12 L reg GSi's registered in the U.K, I think there was a red L reg 1.5td on autotrader a while ago so that's 12 GSi's, 2 1.5td's and one 1.2i sx is this right ??? just wanted to know how many there are coz theres not many about !!!!!

carltoncrazy
12-10-02, 07:50 PM
i have no idea,
but i can tell u one fing,
NOT ENUF L REGS WERE MADE,
tho when we say amde,
it culd b a h reg for all we know,coz dealers sumtime having em laying round 4 ages.
v5 jus says wen regesterd

Ric 16v
12-10-02, 08:33 PM
nope mine is a proper L reg thank god, all the numbers match on the car etc, I was looking on autortader for a 1.2 and found an L reg, red, GSi rear spoiler (standard) for some reason, for, get this ?1095 :o :o :o was originaly ?1295 but got nocked down for christmas what a find and not to mention a bargain, I think vauxhall made too many shells and just used up the spare parts to make the L reg nova

Aragorn
13-10-02, 01:28 AM
what hayz means is just cos the car was REGISTERED on an L plate doesnt mean it was built in 94

it was prolly built in 91 or summat and the stock was left sitting somwhere

Ric 16v
13-10-02, 09:55 AM
mine was BUILT in 1994 and I'v got all the documents to prove it !!!!!

dan16v
13-10-02, 12:06 PM
ive heard n sin 1 mreg nova think there in spain or sumthink but ive deffo sin a genuine m reg nova for sale tho wanted way to much!

Chris LR
13-10-02, 04:19 PM
I heard a story that 20 low spec novas in part-form went to spain and for some unknown reason were put together and sent back, registered as N-reg's. I've only ever seen 1 L reg

Also I followd one of this micro-car-things (X-reg) which had rear Nova Clusters, I tried to over take so I could see if it had front lights too, but the traffic was too heavy.

Rick Draper
13-10-02, 05:26 PM
Just because it says 93-94 on the documents doen not mean anything at all, it will have been built in 92-93 and was not registered and just sat around in a field waiting for someone to ask for one. Rick

carltoncrazy
13-10-02, 05:59 PM
the M reg novas are true,i know of a m reg 1.4i 4 dr hatch luxe.old lady owns it round here,its a right shed.
anjd i no of a 1.3sr on a J,not a reshell job.ornigla shell,
just he brought without plates etc with the idea of rallying it,striping it out etc,
but neva got around to it,
made in 87 regester on a m,i like that,
sadly tho the boot is none existance,so i thinks he`s scrapin it.
do remeber seeing a L plate in a scrappy tho,but i fought nowt of it

Ric 16v
13-10-02, 06:53 PM
would have to have pics to prove there is an M reg nova

carltoncrazy
13-10-02, 09:05 PM
il try but i have to be honest,im not waiting outside her drive or breaking into her garage.
anyone else no of m reg novas,