PDA

View Full Version : Shes finally gone, but now im gutted :cry:

Slatter
12-10-02, 10:37 AM
Well after a year of annie telling me she was moving away with her mum and dad shes finally gone. And words cant describe how gutted i am. :cry:

I know i wasnt shagging her or nuffin but recently she has been a really really good friend.

I thought i was gonna be ok when this day actually came. But i was wrong, i couldnt sleep last night, when ever i close my eyes i thinks of her. :cry: And i dont even really love her anymore.

I dunno wot to do, i spose i better going see my ex cos shes her best friend. maybe things might change between us 4 the better now annie has gone.

Anyone had any experiences like this b4. i really dunno how to cope with this?

I know this all sounds stupid, but i just dunno wot to do.

Any help from experiences like this would be great.

Thanks from a very sad Slatter :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tilly
12-10-02, 10:46 AM
Hmm thats hard slatter

I havent been in this situation b4 not quite anyway.
In the past ive split up with my b/f thinking its for the best then i realise ive not just lost someone I LOVE but someone who listens to me.
Its hard if she is your friend i know what its like losing a good friend....
but remember if she is a friend she'll always be there for u keep in contact with u

Sorry cant help much slatter but cheer up :)

Mr_Moo
12-10-02, 05:23 PM
You made me feel a *likkle* upset hehe...cos this has happened 2 me :cry:

1st off do u mind me askin how old u are?

My g/f of 6 months, from the beginning she was like im moving soon, etc it never happened then her mam got a job in bournemouth (we live in Peterborough...long long way a way!)

Ne way....we ended up splitting up b4 hand for her wrong(sssssss) but thats another story, i still felt WELL WELL gutted wen she had gone....i would prefer to argue with her than not talk to her at all (weird but tr00)

Not only was i upset she had gone etc, but that she gets to start fresh, new area new people, was well jealous of her but i never told ne one this....

TBH i hated her (not for the new life) but the way she hurt me so i got over her fairly rapidly but still didnt stop me havin feelings for her that came out wen i was pissed hehe......

Shes now back in Peterborough cos her mum fucked off with another bloke :roll: i havnt spoke to her and doubt i ever will.....i despise her now! Altho i have no urge to argue with her :D (hopefully that means i WELL over her........yer it does cos ive met sum1 else twice as good as her!) even tho she was my world @ one time :P Young love uh? hehe

Im 18 btw and this was nearly 6 months ago.....

19 on 21st :D :D

ade
12-10-02, 05:38 PM
where has she moved too and is it far from you?

Whats the history?

You need to hang out with yer mates and have some serious fun to take yer mind off it.

Dont be tempted to go out and pull coz it wont make you feel better - you'll just feel like a dirty slag! (works for some! :twisted: ) and prob end up pulling one too!

I had similar issue when I was "younger" - had a massive crush on this lass from near me - went on for 2 years - really good m8's - she was a bit of a tease - always leading you on - never got round to asking her out though - never had the guts - then she moved! only up the road to Stoke but I had no reansport, was about to move to Sunderland to do my special effects course for 2 years.

Felt like the world had collapsed!

Trust me when I say you WILL get over it - usually after about 3 months - some serious drinking and prob a couple of dodgy shags under yer belt.

You will then meet a lass who you will see for 2 1/2 years and have an excellent time, then one day for no reason you split up - only to find out yer so called best m8 has been messing about with her behind yer back!

At which point you break his nose and run a nail down the side of his Honda civic!

Not that I'm speaking from experience or owt y understand :evil:

LOL!

Mr_Moo
12-10-02, 05:45 PM
where has she moved too and is it far from you?

Whats the history?

You need to hang out with yer mates and have some serious fun to take yer mind off it.

Dont be tempted to go out and pull coz it wont make you feel better - you'll just feel like a dirty slag! (works for some! :twisted: ) and prob end up pulling one too!

I had similar issue when I was "younger" - had a massive crush on this lass from near me - went on for 2 years - really good m8's - she was a bit of a tease - always leading you on - never got round to asking her out though - never had the guts - then she moved! only up the road to Stoke but I had no reansport, was about to move to Sunderland to do my special effects course for 2 years.

Felt like the world had collapsed!

Trust me when I say you WILL get over it - usually after about 3 months - some serious drinking and prob a couple of dodgy shags under yer belt.

You will then meet a lass who you will see for 2 1/2 years and have an excellent time, then one day for no reason you split up - only to find out yer so called best m8 has been messing about with her behind yer back!

At which point you break his nose and run a nail down the side of his Honda civic!

Not that I'm speaking from experience or owt y understand :evil:

LOL!

Not from experience hehe...

carltoncrazy
12-10-02, 06:17 PM
ok slater soz m8 this is gonna be long but hopeful will hope u.
i aint had the moving away bit but ive had ppl dieing,which is worse coz u no they aint there no more.
my life 14 first g.f dies, now 2 b honest,at the age even tho ya think ya grown up,u aint so it didnt effect me as much as it culd off,but i cried alot.
16 both parents die,now i hated them so i didnt really effect me
month n a half ago, my current girlfirned dies,my feelings now, i fucking hate this world myself and any one who wants to help.
every1 can say oh go talk about it etc,but how.
i dunno the past behind u 2, but the bit saying u dont even now if u really love her,dont say that m8 ok,believe ms oon ur regret it.
what ade said is right,if ur like that yes go out if u want,but i dont,
ur the only person who knows what you want,anna must mean alot to you.
look how she is effecting you.id have a think here,what do you have in your life at the moment,
and is it worth giving it all up and going top move near her.
slatter u 1 up on me ok,u can get this person back,dont waste ya chance.
if life gets hard the pm an d il send ya my monile number,im always happy 2 help if i canm
ian

Slatter
12-10-02, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the respose so far guys and girls...

Ill try and explain briefly the situation as it arrose.

I am 19 years old.. just.
Annie is 16.

about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago there was this young girl who had a crush on me. But i thought nothing of it... just a crush but she liked me 4 ages. As she grew up got a bit older i thought fucking hell i want her.. but when i did. her and 2 of her mates were fighting over me :lol: Basicaly she stopped loving me but i fell 4 her in a big way.. Id do anything for her..i couldnt help getting used by her cos i really really liked her.. occasionally things happened between us but nothing of any significance..

In the end i got fed up and moved on.. at a party i pulled this bird and started seein her for a while (this is a year ago) we were together for about a month b4 annie came back to me.. She came up to me and said out straight "im jealous of her how u act with her i want u" so i went back to annie.. Again it didnt last ... i had about 3 or 4 more experiences like this where annie would get Very Very jealous and kept coming back.. I personally think it was cos she hated seeing me with other girls. anyway we fell out a few times and made up...

then probably at beginning of this year her whole family had a go at her for treating me like shit.. we made up as good friends and things were ok..

Untill i got with her best mate Kate at a party. And we started seeing each other. We were just seeing each other for 3 months in which time annie got very very jealous again ( so im told i wasnt aware of this) Then i plucked up courage to ask Kate out.. Which was the worst thing i ever did.. i saw more action when i wasnt going out with her if u know wot i mean :wink: Well i had finally fallen in love with someone else and all my mates were well impressed and realized annie was out my head..

Except my girlfriend. Me and kate only lasted 3 weeks as an item. I didnt know the real reason why we split untill she got worked up one night she said .... YOU STILL LOVE ANNIE! i was like .. erm no, we are good friends. up untill then i thought annie had been shit stirring ... which she obvioulsy hadnt. anyway. I kept going with kate and still do sometimes.. she admitted to me other weekend she still has feeling for me but still thought i liked annie more than a friend.. Now annie is gone... Things may get better between us i hope.. but im still gonna miss a really good mate and im gutted.

I dunno wot this reads like but i hope u get an idea..

Ill also admit the both are snakes i regularly heard SSSSShsssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhh'sh's :roll:

And as im typing this im on the phone to kate and things do seem very good indeed :lol:

Right thanks again people

Confused Slatter

carltoncrazy
12-10-02, 11:48 PM
gd luck m8,
i did read that and it makes perfect sense.
jus work out what you want,
but it does sounds like this annie girl is in ya head,
im not being nasty but is it fair being with this kate,coz she will be feeling 2nd best at this moment,
m8 if u want this annie girl FUCK EVERY1ELSE they dont matter ok,
drop ne fing for this girl,i wuld.
every1 gonna disagree with me here i no,if u want annie go 4 it,move etc,sounds to me that you got there parents on ur side already.
she is still young she might be having problems expressing her true feelings,so jelous is her way outa it.
sounds to me as if she wants you but dont no how to say it,
dont fuck this 1 up ok

Mr_Moo
13-10-02, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the respose so far guys and girls...

Ill try and explain briefly the situation as it arrose.

I am 19 years old.. just.
Annie is 16.

about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago there was this young girl who had a crush on me. But i thought nothing of it... just a crush but she liked me 4 ages. As she grew up got a bit older i thought fcuk hell i want her.. but when i did. her and 2 of her mates were fighting over me :lol: Basicaly she stopped loving me but i fell 4 her in a big way.. Id do anything for her..i couldnt help getting used by her cos i really really liked her.. occasionally things happened between us but nothing of any significance..

In the end i got fed up and moved on.. at a party i pulled this bird and started seein her for a while (this is a year ago) we were together for about a month b4 annie came back to me.. She came up to me and said out straight "im jealous of her how u act with her i want u" so i went back to annie.. Again it didnt last ... i had about 3 or 4 more experiences like this where annie would get Very Very jealous and kept coming back.. I personally think it was cos she hated seeing me with other girls. anyway we fell out a few times and made up...

then probably at beginning of this year her whole family had a go at her for treating me like s**t.. we made up as good friends and things were ok..

Untill i got with her best mate Kate at a party. And we started seeing each other. We were just seeing each other for 3 months in which time annie got very very jealous again ( so im told i wasnt aware of this) Then i plucked up courage to ask Kate out.. Which was the worst thing i ever did.. i saw more action when i wasnt going out with her if u know wot i mean :wink: Well i had finally fallen in love with someone else and all my mates were well impressed and realized annie was out my head..

Except my girlfriend. Me and kate only lasted 3 weeks as an item. I didnt know the real reason why we split untill she got worked up one night she said .... YOU STILL LOVE ANNIE! i was like .. erm no, we are good friends. up untill then i thought annie had been s**t stirring ... which she obvioulsy hadnt. anyway. I kept going with kate and still do sometimes.. she admitted to me other weekend she still has feeling for me but still thought i liked annie more than a friend.. Now annie is gone... Things may get better between us i hope.. but im still gonna miss a really good mate and im gutted.

I dunno wot this reads like but i hope u get an idea..

Ill also admit the both are snakes i regularly heard SSSSShsssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhh'sh's :roll:

And as im typing this im on the phone to kate and things do seem very good indeed :lol:

Right thanks again people

Confused Slatter

Why is it the younger girls hey? My g/f is 15 (dont judge plzzzz) and im 18...shes 16 monday 14th and im 19 on 21st....Shes very mature and grown up etc....

Slatter i know what ur goin thru! Been there with a girl b4 just not under the same circumstances! I was 17 wen i was with her and even tho now im over her, she is still THE BEST LOOKING GIRL ever.....and it trully amazing! Took me AGES to get over her! I always wanted to marry HER and only HER wen i grew up (like 25+ ish)

BUT....moral of this story is, i dont now in a way cos i have met sum1 VERY special (my g/f) :D

Im not sayin get over her etc....im just sayin time will tell and its up to you!

Just think 4 eg, your g/f K8 lives 2miles from you so u can see her "as much as you want" then wen it gets a bit crowded u can chill for a bit etc....or a long distance relationship where u hardly see each other......sad but tr00 m8 :?

wow i cud talk all night bout my experiences in relation to others etc :wink:

to much wine me thinks :P