PDA

View Full Version : Custom models of your nova

ade
12-10-02, 01:43 AM
I'm looking at the posibility of making replica models of peoples novas...

They could be based on those mad drawings we've seen with the over exagerated mods and huge wheels or just simple replicas with body etc...most will be about 10" long and about 4 1/2" wide. No moving parts as yet - more like ornaments - fully painted - (usually blacked out windows)

They would probabaly be made in resin/stonecast material - more ornaments than yer metal die cast style

Would any of you be interested?

Unsure of prices as yet - each one will be hand crafted and original so wont be that cheaop but will be unique in every way.

Let me know what you think and if youre interested. I'm hoping to have an example up soon of my car...

Ade
:wink:

Chris LR
12-10-02, 01:50 AM
I'd go for one, I'd stick it on my dash and turn it into an Air freshener.

For other people it may prove a good starting ground fro modding Novas. A sort of trial run.

Jim
12-10-02, 01:57 AM
I've often thought of doing a model first to see what bodykits you could do, but I never had the time. Looking at doing abody for John's Mini-Z racer. Shouldn't be too hard, just need a mold and then somewhere to vacuum form some plastic over it :)

Would like to see a model Ade :)

Jim

v1nce
12-10-02, 09:04 AM
some check model company did do 1/24 scale nova gsi rally cars. think theve long been discotinued thou ....

ade
12-10-02, 05:31 PM
the ones I'd produce would be hand crafted and wouldnt really be to scale - more like ornaments - sort of memorobilia of yer car - like if you sold it.

I'll try and get a model up in the next month or so...

Ade
:D

Nova-Flair
12-10-02, 05:45 PM
i might be interested would be class having a model of your car in your car :lol:

Nova-Flair
12-10-02, 05:45 PM
i might be interested would be class having a model of your car in your car :lol:

Anton
12-10-02, 05:52 PM
Sounds good to me, I'd want one :P

carltoncrazy
12-10-02, 11:55 PM
hmmm b intrested in seeing em,
have to be honest the time thats needed to make a decent model is alot,
i wuld b intrested but im just sayign ade u r taking on alot here.
lurk neva did get back to me about those vaux ddealer one.

cassanova
13-10-02, 09:26 PM
I'll def. have one :D
Good idea m8

~Ford~

yela_nova_rob
14-10-02, 09:35 AM
i would be intrested, keep me posted ade,

Cheers

GR
14-10-02, 10:55 AM
I'd be interested in one, if you could create a replica from a picture. (Jpeg Image).
Reminder of what my stolen car once looked like.

Matt Finary
14-10-02, 12:35 PM
Ade could you make me one of the flying machine :lol:

Matt :D

mikeoxford
15-10-02, 03:09 PM
i guess ill av 2 w8 in the q then for one ade :roll:

novax
15-10-02, 06:23 PM
Well interested, let's see what they look like and an aproximate cost and we'll talk again....

carltoncrazy
16-10-02, 07:49 PM
micky bout those models,
remeber hes gone away so lets ask wenhe gets back b4 formin an opion of him,
n e howz lurks a decent

ade
16-10-02, 08:58 PM
cheers for the feedback guys.

I'll look as mustering a prototype up in the next month or so - currently looking at moving house and getting married in January so busy but I will DEFINATELY do them for ya.

Ade