PDA

View Full Version : Front is sitting Really high?!

AlexW
21-08-08, 10:10 PM
My new Mk2 nova sits really high at the front, ive only noticed it over the last week or so, its confusing nothing has changed, its just been sat there! I took the handbrake off and moved it about, still the same. Rear looks quite low though compared! Its stumped me, its totaly standard but the only thing i can think of is the headlights have been out. Even i know they dont weigh that much!

Its annoying more than anything. Car isnt legal yet, but will be next week, and id like to find out if its somthing that can be fixed (Or else looks like il be taking the -40mm springs off the mk1 for it!

Any ideas?

vaughanmc
21-08-08, 10:11 PM
Any pics of it mate ?

They do sit quite high at the front...Mines did anyway

AlexW
21-08-08, 10:12 PM
WOW Uber fast reply lol, il get a pic tomorrow.

Infact look at my project (1.2spi unfun quick) that looks high, but now the rear seems lower and the front looks higher lol....... Maybe the dr pepper has got me lol

vaughanmc
21-08-08, 10:15 PM
lol Mines sat about nice at the back with the steel rims on it and the front was way up in the clouds

I'm sure its normal mate - You had it jacked up or anything ?

AlexW
21-08-08, 10:17 PM
Ive had the front up, but that was ages ago, and ive had the rear up since. And its been moved between jacking, so its not like its not settled. Usualy a back and forth sorts that anyways?

vaughanmc
21-08-08, 10:18 PM
Aye normally - A good run out and about should cure it I think mate

Couple of corners etc :)

AlexW
21-08-08, 10:19 PM
hmm, Think i will have to leave it until it goes to have mot. o well.

vaughanmc
21-08-08, 10:21 PM
Aye it shouldn't be a problem mate :)

AlexW
21-08-08, 10:22 PM
Shouldnt be. Will prob fail on somthing stupid anyways lol

vaughanmc
21-08-08, 10:23 PM
lol No doubt

Keep the fingers crossed that it goes through 1st time though :D