PDA

View Full Version : 92 Nova 1.2 (unfinished project) QUICK SALE!

supernova1992
21-08-08, 03:19 PM
1992 Vauxhall Nova 1.2i

Unfinished project - i just dont have the money or the time to carry it on unfortunately.

Bordeaux Red Metallic 3dr hatch, '92 J registered, around 100k miles on the clock, mechanically sound 1.2i completely serviced with a new exhaust, new fuel tank, no welding neccasary for MOT. All it needs is a little petrol and a charged battery and its good to go!

Its a full shell almost completely rust free with the exception of a little work needed doing on the rear arches. I sorted the majority of the rust and have replaced the front wings and bonnet of the car with new items from GM, still unpainted ready to be sprayed.

Tailgate is hooked up to a solenoid boot popper thats been wired to the rear wiper. also have a GTE spoiler. Car's currently sitting on 16" Courtenay Sport 10 spoke alloys which have been half refurbished by hand. ones already been fully sprayed, the other three need a very quick surface sand and are good for spraying.

Interior is pretty standard apart from a Calibra Turbo full black leather interior fitted into it. The rear bench has been welded on to a nova seat base so it slots in relatively easily. drivers seat has seen better days but it only requires a little work before it looks good as new. Also comes with electric windows - a rarity on novas!

The immoboliser key barrel needs to be retreived from the dash before it can be started.

Seperately the interior cost me £150, alloys another £150 and the rest of the little bits and pieces i dread to think of - most of its never seen the light of day.

I need someone to take the LOT off my hands for £100 ono, but due to it missing bumpers and headlights, its going to need to be towed on collection.

Comes with FULL service history and logbooks.

Would make the perfect project for someone who has the money and time!

I will include photos ASAP!

Contact Number: 07521 973470
E-mail: super_nova_1992@hotmail.co.uk

Feel free to ring me or get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. I'm always available on my mobile - Cheers for taking a look!

Gibbo
21-08-08, 03:57 PM
pics mate.my mate is looking for a nova

belly257
21-08-08, 03:57 PM
pics to belly257@hotmail.com

RSTChris
21-08-08, 03:59 PM
Ill have it pal, PM me addy details and ill be up with the recovery truck

Pics also plz!

supernova1992
24-08-08, 01:13 PM
Right chris, tried PMing you but your inbox is full!

I need to unsieze the back brakes (cos its been stood that long) and get around to removing the archway on the front of the driveway before you can come and collect it.

When are ya thinking about having a look at it mate?

supernova1992
24-08-08, 01:13 PM
Oh yeah, i'll get around to posting pics up some time today or tommorow if i get a spare hour or so

C14se
24-08-08, 04:36 PM
picz to Mk2.Sleeper please mate