PDA

View Full Version : Nova Gsi

Switch_
21-08-08, 01:22 PM
I have a Nova up for sale. 12 months mot, 4 months tax [£1100]

This Nova is a MK2 Shell with a Mk1 Nova GTE Lump init

Now i have recently changed the engine and the new lump has 37000 miles on it, MOT Certificate to prove it, runs sounds as a pound and now problems or dramas at all. It has a four branch and a peco back box. These are the only engine modifications. It has new spark plugs, leads oil filter new oil change etc...

The shell, now the shell has no rust what so ever completly solid all undersprayed and stonechip protected. All underneath in black front arches and begining of rear arches have been rolled properly welded and stone chiped 2 new rear quarters 2 new sills new front grill .axle and tank painted gloss black. Internal filler neck as external has been smoothed in. gmax shox and springs 60mm. 15"sezaro alloy wheels sandblasted painted black professinaly with centercaps rally style bonet straps. Car painted in signal yellow realy nice coulor with black vauxhall symbol decals gsi rear boot and bumpers and sideskirts all mint. The car has a full sri interor which is mint.

Currently 1.2 on the log book up to new owner to change but is yellow on the log book

Bad Bits dey all have them:

Roof lining not fitted, how ever had the car before did a **** job so i ripped it out

Genuine reason for sale: Im in the forces so shes got 2 go quick sale wanted due 2 new posting aboard.

Im really gutted about having to sell this car alot of time and effort has been put in to her £1100 or sensible offers is what i wont and for a shell this clean an a engine with such low miles is very rare to come by.

Other nova parts and spares availble to many to list,

In bridgwater somerset S/W

feel free to email me on:

Cheese111@hotmail.co.uk

or call me on:

no time wasters please quick sale needed

cheers

email 4 pictures

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/new3.5/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pngclub.com/forum/new3.5/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/reputation.php?p=915625)

Switch_
21-08-08, 01:25 PM
she has got to go in the next week so offers on the table if any 1 is intreasted and il take a £1000

tax and tested quick little car no rust a bit of tlc and afew personal things and this will be a great little car it allready is been using it every day and it is quick!!!!

email for pictures last chance and its a real snap for a £1000

Stoo
21-08-08, 01:52 PM
Pics to DC5TypeR@Hotmail.co.uk please

--ToM--
21-08-08, 05:59 PM
piks to tom_lad89@hotmail.com please

Stoo
22-08-08, 10:08 AM
Still waiting
so is my cash!

jack0207
22-08-08, 01:20 PM
i agree wit everything said bout this nova bcoz ive been out in it and been over it wit a fine tooth comb, the shell is 1 of the best ive seen. there aint much needs doing it just needs some TLC.

good luck wit the sale buddy,

i would of had it but aint got the money lol

Switch_
23-08-08, 03:12 PM
problems with the pics but il have them tomoz even if ive got to take more

S1M0N
29-08-08, 10:47 PM
Sold