PDA

View Full Version : Coffee in the sugar

hendrix
14-08-08, 12:24 PM
Wtf, why the hell do people have to do this :wtf: . I mean if I wanted my tea with one sugar to taste of coffee I would put coffee in it.
Funking inconsiderate barstewards. Really boils my pi$$
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

/rant

wisewood
14-08-08, 12:24 PM
I dont like that either.

Why dont you retaliate by tearing a few tea bags open and sprinkling the tea into the coffee. A moral victory to you.

hendrix
14-08-08, 12:25 PM
now thats a good idea.
Is it in the big book of wisewood?

wisewood
14-08-08, 12:37 PM
It is now.

Jack
14-08-08, 12:44 PM
Have a poo in the coffee tin.

hendrix
14-08-08, 12:45 PM
pmsl @ jack

Spudly
14-08-08, 01:22 PM
I must admit ive binned the sugar and washed the jar @ work through people doing this, am i really the only saddo who will use two different spoons if im doing my mate a tea and me a coffee??

Tilly
14-08-08, 01:23 PM
nothing worse than clumpy sugar too when someone puts a wet spoon ontothe jar.
I dont have this prolem due to not havinga place of work and not taking sugar in drinks

mowgli
14-08-08, 01:42 PM
simply replace the loose sugar with lumps or sachets. less stress..

turbojolt
14-08-08, 01:44 PM
you dont even need two spoons just put the sugar in first then the coffie

hendrix
14-08-08, 01:46 PM
^ aslong as the spoon is dry!

wisewood
14-08-08, 01:48 PM
I dont use a different spoon for tea/coffee. But i do stir all the tea first, and then the coffee as the coffee disguises the slight hint of tea where the other way around it ruins one tea at least lol

Also, wet spoons in sugar drive me insane!!

mowgli
14-08-08, 01:50 PM
Why don't they make ready sweetened coffee. it would be so easy

mowgli
14-08-08, 01:52 PM
I worked at a place years back where we had a drink making rota, & whoever did it that day had to keep everything clean. but one lad could make great tea, but his coffee was rank. I decided to investigate & to my horror, he was putting a spoon of coffee in each mug & filling them from the teapot!!!!!!! Apparently it was how his mum did it...

wisewood
14-08-08, 01:54 PM
WTF is that about???!!!

Tilly
14-08-08, 01:54 PM
how funny pouring tea into coffee numpty

mowgli
14-08-08, 01:56 PM
you should try making a tea/coffee hybrid just to truly appreciate how bad it was.

turbojolt
14-08-08, 01:59 PM
you all have major issues lol

hendrix
14-08-08, 02:03 PM
issues with inconsiderate people putting coffee granules in the sugar!

mowgli
14-08-08, 02:07 PM
you all have major issues lol

if you like baking & some git has mucked up the sugar, it causes major problems. My Mum used to go crazy if we did it, so I got cured from an early age, being beaten with a dr Scholl wooden sandal leaves a dent.

wisewood
14-08-08, 02:32 PM
why didnt she use the rolling pin?? :p

turbojolt
14-08-08, 03:44 PM
or a golf club lol

Spudly
14-08-08, 03:54 PM
you dont even need two spoons just put the sugar in first then the coffie

If youre making a cup of tea and a cup of coffee its more messing but easier if you get me lol

Philsutton
14-08-08, 05:03 PM
FOOKING LOLZ, lol i always do it. I hate sugar so im helping out all the fat people who drink tea.

Dar
14-08-08, 06:24 PM
Noobz it's not coffie in the sugar but mouse poo.
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/325/6/4/HUG_by_sugar_coated_cerial.jpg

Mike
14-08-08, 06:31 PM
Boils my blood coffee particles in the sugar pot!!

Saying that, i drink posh coffee :D £8 a jar Dough Egberts.

EDIT: And tea is the downfall of society as we know it.

mowgli
14-08-08, 06:43 PM
why didnt she use the rolling pin?? :p

it would damage the rolling pin & make the pastry wonky

or a golf club lol

she would have needed to purchase a golf club, thus ruining the element of surprise......

ade
15-08-08, 12:32 AM
APMSFL I'm SOOOOO guilty of this!

I use a coffee spoon to stir my wifes tea - she goes nuts. I use a wet spoon to get sugar leaving cumps in the sugar!

The sugar container used to have coffee granules in it for ages - but as it was only me that drank coffee no one minded.

Then my missus bought me a coffer filter machine in a bid to save the sugar from abuse and I was in heaven - so was she coz I stopped using the spoon to stir her tea.

However my new habit is instead of using a spoon which has nice filter coffee on it I've started to absent mindedly dip thumb and 2 fingers in to the sugar container as a liitle crane scoop and drop that into my coffee mug - makes a perfect 1 spoon measure - although the work surface gets showered in sugar now!

Hey - what ya gonna do - at least the sugars lump free!

Tilly
15-08-08, 12:34 AM
ade my estimations of you have gone down massively

ade
15-08-08, 12:37 AM
lol

why? I can iron and use a washing machine and am very domesticated - I even put the toilet seat down after I've been!

I've even been known to do the housework and regularly hoover my garage floor!

I just can't operate properly around drinks items...

wisewood
15-08-08, 12:37 AM
ade, i salute you sir. proper blokeish behaviour.

ade
15-08-08, 12:45 AM
I thank YOU!

It's my only fault - although it balances nicely with muy wifes total inability to empty the kitchen bin - something I've been delegated. i cant stand overflowing bins. She will literally pile it up so high that it falls out - then she'll stack stuff neatly around the bottom!

WTF?!?

hendrix
15-08-08, 08:41 AM
Ade, that sounds sooooooo familiar :roll: lol

wisewood
15-08-08, 09:16 AM
She will literally pile it up so high that it falls out - then she'll stack stuff neatly around the bottom!

WTF?!?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?? That's the craziest thing i've heard all morning lol

Lauren
15-08-08, 10:13 AM
I thank YOU!

It's my only fault - although it balances nicely with muy wifes total inability to empty the kitchen bin - something I've been delegated. i cant stand overflowing bins. She will literally pile it up so high that it falls out - then she'll stack stuff neatly around the bottom!

WTF?!?

Lmao!
I do that! I can't stand emptying bins, so I leave it till my boyfriend gets so p*ssed off he does it, hahaha

wisewood
15-08-08, 10:20 AM
Lazy. Just plain lazy. Do it before its full and its not half as disgusting.

Lauren
15-08-08, 10:22 AM
I do EVERYTHING else around my flat, so if I want to leave my bin till my boyfriend does it I will. :D

wisewood
15-08-08, 10:24 AM
EVERYTHING?? such as?

Lauren
15-08-08, 10:32 AM
You really want me to list?
I clean the bathroom (which he hasn't done since we moved in), I hoover, I sweep and clean the floors, I dust and polish, I do the washing, clean the kitchen (including the oven, microwave, etc etc), I iron, I do the washing up, I clean windows, I pick up all his fag butts and empty beer cans the next morning, I do EVERYTHING!
He plays the xbox. lol

hendrix
15-08-08, 10:37 AM
I clean the bathroom (which he hasn't done since we moved in), I hoover, I sweep and clean the floors, I dust and polish, I do the washing, clean the kitchen (including the oven, microwave, etc etc), I iron, I do the washing up, I clean windows, I pick up all his fag butts and empty beer cans the next morning, I do EVERYTHING!
He plays the xbox. lol

Can you move in with me?? lol.
I seem to be the one who does all that. its theraputic...so I'm to believe lol

wisewood
15-08-08, 10:38 AM
So, basically, you do all the womans work??

lol lol lol kidding, obviously.
I'm one of those "new men" who does ironing, vacuuming, loads and unloads the dishwasher etc, oh and i clean windows too, becuase Mel cant reach.

Lauren
15-08-08, 10:39 AM
Can you move in with me?? lol.
I seem to be the one who does all that. its theraputic...so I'm to believe lol

If we both move in together we can share the workload... how about that? ;)

wisewood
15-08-08, 10:40 AM
Does that mean if you lived with hendrix you would go on top sometimes?

Lauren
15-08-08, 10:41 AM
So, basically, you do all the womans work??

lol lol lol kidding, obviously.
I'm one of those "new men" who does ironing, vacuuming, loads and unloads the dishwasher etc, oh and i clean windows too, becuase Mel cant reach.

How about you and Hendrix both move in with me and I can become a lady of leisure? lol

Spudly
15-08-08, 10:43 AM
Lmao @ ww class response!

Lauren
15-08-08, 10:43 AM
Does that mean if you lived with hendrix you would go on top sometimes?

lol Only you would come up with that!

wisewood
15-08-08, 10:44 AM
How about you and Hendrix both move in with me and I can become a lady of leisure? lol

No way. I used to live with hendrix' step dad and if hendrix is anything like i want nothing to do with him, i had to do it all lol lol

Tilly
15-08-08, 11:41 AM
LOL i do it all and balance 3yr old twinboys so stop whinging about it and get on with it.

Hmm on not keen on the pile up the bin then poutit round the bottom. Im very good i recyle 80% of my stuff too

wisewood
15-08-08, 11:43 AM
80% recycled is very good!! Not many people manage that.

But, Tilly, while you manage all the housework and the boys, you don't work. And yes i know the boys ARE work. But you know what i mean.

ps. please dont fight with me today i am tired lol

Tilly
15-08-08, 12:16 PM
Well your anaccount do your sums etc.
1,no jobs for dental nurses here.
2, dont pay the wages
3 i wont go any further into it.

but basically ive looked into this in depth and too put the boys into nursery is £6-6.50 an hr (obv as 2 of them)
no jobs pay that round here or thats all the pay. so officially i will be at a loss of £4 a week to do this

POINT???? NONE

wisewood
15-08-08, 12:18 PM
I have no problem with you staying at home to look after your kids. If you can afford to do it, then why not?

You dont have to tell me about child care costs, Chloe's is £34 per day.

Lauren
15-08-08, 12:22 PM
£34 a day???
I am not having kids!

wisewood
15-08-08, 12:23 PM
Yeah. There is one round the corner for £25 but its not got anything like the same reputatation, and they are very good to be fair.

Ben
15-08-08, 12:30 PM
He plays the xbox. lol

Sounds about right to me, as long as you cook the food as well.

Tilly
15-08-08, 12:37 PM
Lauren your a mugg.
id never ever let a man treat me like that

Lauren
15-08-08, 12:39 PM
Oh my god. Why don't you just stop being a d*ck and pull yourself back to the 21st century?

edit: That was meant for the idiot that posted before you Tilly, not you!

Ben
15-08-08, 12:40 PM
£34 a day is a bargain, you couldnt pay me double to look after kids!

Ben
15-08-08, 12:41 PM
Oh my god. Why don't you just stop being a d*ck and pull yourself back to the 21st century?

edit: That was meant for the idiot that posted before you Tilly, not you!

Shut it and go bring the coal in from the bunker.

Lauren
15-08-08, 12:42 PM
Awwww. Look, if you have a bit of trouble getting it up or getting laid, please don't take it out on me. I sympathize, I really do, but I can't help you.

Ben
15-08-08, 12:45 PM
Awwww. Look, if you have a bit of trouble getting it up or getting laid, please don't take it out on me. I sympathize, I really do, but I can't help you.

why do you sympathize cant your bloke get it up looking at you naked, cant blame him!

Lauren
15-08-08, 12:46 PM
Ben, listen to me:
I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU!!!
Can't you get over it and harrass someone else?

Ben
15-08-08, 12:47 PM
I know your not, ive got standards, there low agreed but not flat.

Lauren
15-08-08, 12:48 PM
Please Ben. All this flirting is doing my head in.

Tilly
15-08-08, 12:48 PM
***NOW LETS PICK ALL THE TOYS UP AND PUTTHEM BACK IN THE BOX***

Good children

Ben
15-08-08, 12:49 PM
i dont bother with flirting never needed to, the animal magnatism works well enough.

Welsh Dan
15-08-08, 12:58 PM
***NOW LETS PICK ALL THE TOYS UP AND PUTTHEM BACK IN THE BOX***

Good children

Yes mum.

wisewood
15-08-08, 01:06 PM
Dan, do you have a mummy fantasy about Tilly you'd like to share iwth the group?

Welsh Dan
15-08-08, 01:07 PM
No Uncle Wisewood.

wisewood
15-08-08, 01:14 PM
lol Tilly is not my sister.

hendrix
15-08-08, 01:15 PM
pmsl, this thread has gone completely barmy lol lol.
Wisey. did you really enjoy living with my step dad?? he says he misses you!
Lauren, its a deal haha

wisewood
15-08-08, 01:17 PM
No mate he was a pain in my a$$... metaphorically speaking.

Matt2107
15-08-08, 01:17 PM
Crumbs in the butter ****s me off!

hendrix
15-08-08, 01:18 PM
ah yeah, my missus is guilty of that too. grr lol

wisewood
15-08-08, 01:21 PM
lol i do that, but then always make sure i get rid of them. the wife just leaves them there.

Tilly
15-08-08, 06:14 PM

always find butter in the marmite jar

Welsh Dan
15-08-08, 06:43 PM
My fiance likes to eat toast and suchlike in bed. Crumbs+knees = not good.

Jack
15-08-08, 08:11 PM
lmfao, after about 6 pages the thread gets back on topic lol

Alex.
15-08-08, 08:19 PM
He plays the xbox. lol
And you're still with him?!

I drink tea and am too sweet to need sugar. So I'm sorted.

Lauren
16-08-08, 11:58 AM
And you're still with him?!

Yep. You do strange things when you love someone unfortunately lol

mrsvcoop
16-08-08, 12:45 PM
My daughter made me and tea when i drank it i was nearly sick when i asked her what she had done she told me the tea didnt look dark enough so she added some coffee. my dads the worst for coffee in the sugar but to top it off he spills half a spoon of sugar over the work top.