PDA

View Full Version : Milton Kenyes on 20th October........

Nova1.6
09-10-02, 09:56 AM
I would like to know whats happening with this, i know me and MikeOxford are going, Ollster might be aswell as long as weather is nice. Who else is going and where are we meeting, baring in mind i know nothing of Milton Keynes apart from Coach Park where we met for PV2002.
Cheers,
Neil

d0gz_bollox
09-10-02, 02:17 PM
whats happening on 20th october? some national cool off? lol. Somebody email me please if its a cruise and i'll attend with a few of me boyz

RobIsGrt18
09-10-02, 02:34 PM
Yep im pretty sure its still on, i kno slimjim/breeny were sorting it, jim did say he was gonna put a reminder up?? hehe

.......Not sure where it is gonna be, but im sure he'll reply, but yea get as many peeps to come along as poss, i shall be there, should be a laff to meet up with the newer faces :D

Nova1.6
09-10-02, 02:39 PM
who is organising it?

wisewood
09-10-02, 05:47 PM
i kno slimjim/breeny were sorting it, jim did say he was gonna put a reminder up?? hehe

can you not read boy... :D

Jim
09-10-02, 05:58 PM
Hello lads,

well, I was organising the meeting, but I thought that considering the Santa Pod meet is going to be on the following week, I didn't know how many people would be willing to turn up at Milton Keynes. If theres still a large enough number of people wanting to meet up then thats cool. Chances are the meeting will take place at...

The Xscape Building
Central Milton Keynes

The time has yet to be decided as we thought about trying to organise it as near to the time of the MK cruise as possible, but since the MK cruise has gone tits up, we might aswell organise it nearer the middle of the afternoon. This will give people time to get there arses out of bed *cough* Breeny :roll: *cough* ;)

Please put your names down who's still up for going and I shall post another message with directions for those of you who don't know the way.

Cheers,

Jim

Chris_W
09-10-02, 10:38 PM
Jim,
After remembering the last meeting @ Xscape I think it might be wise to PM a mobile number to people who are serious about coming incase the car park is full like last time. That way we can move to another car park or something. I for one don't fancy driving all the way up just to turn round and go home again :roll:
I'm sure it'll turn out ok though :)

Chris

Jim
10-10-02, 09:12 AM
Right, after chatting to Breeny last night, we've decided that it probably wouldn't be the best idea to have the meeting the week before the Santa Pod meeting. I appreciate all of you that haev said you still want to come to MK, but it's not fair on you all to drive a long distance only to find that I'm the only other Nova owner there, lol.

So unfortuantley the MK meeting will not be happening. Sorry to mess you all about. I already have something bigger and better lined up for next year :)

Sorry again, but it's for the best

Jim

Nova1.6
10-10-02, 09:18 AM
oh, ok then. :(

Jim
10-10-02, 09:31 AM
Sorry Sheep-Dip,

it wouldn't have been fair on you to drive all the way from Sheffield onlt to see a couple of Novas. Put your petrol money towards something :)

Jim

Chris_W
10-10-02, 09:57 AM
Guys,
Before this get's dismissed out of hand, how about a show of hands about who's serious about coming along. Once we've had that then surely thats the time to make the decision, not just on Breeny's say so (lazy bugger :P).
I for one would be interested in coming along. Anyone else?

Chris

Nova1.6
10-10-02, 10:54 AM
Me, Mike Oxford and Ollster WILL be coming if it goes ahead.
Its ok slimjim, dont worry about it if it doesnt happen.
Neil

carltoncrazy
10-10-02, 01:39 PM
jim soz to slag ya idea off but dont meet outside xscape.
1)coz the old bill wil take an intrest,and probley do spot checks i.e ne fing dodgy then we get busted,
2) the car parks always packed.
y dont we do the meet down the side of whyvale(cant spell) that gadern center opersite,coz no1 parks down the side there,
plenty of room +the old bill wont look there.
il probley get canned now for expressing an opion

Nova1.6
10-10-02, 01:41 PM
i havent a clue where all this stuff is so dont matter to me, sounds like a good idea tho if the bill wont come round.

RobIsGrt18
10-10-02, 04:46 PM
good shout jim, long way for peeps to travel esp if theres pod the week after :)

Hays the car park is usually empty round the back on a sunday afternoon, the pigs are no trouble as long as u behave :)

Jim
10-10-02, 04:52 PM
In fact, out of all the meetings we've had at Xscape, the only time we got in trouble was when a couple of people from the Xscape security came over and asked us to move a few cars...We were taking up half of the Carpark for a photoshoot with Redline though :wink: :oops:

We'll get no hassle from the police at Xscape, if we do I'll take responsibility.

Jim

Nova1.6
14-10-02, 11:41 AM
Any more news on this yet?

Jim
14-10-02, 12:21 PM
To be honest Sheep Dip, I think we'll call it off. It's not fair on those travelling a long distance only to be dissapointed with a poor turnout. Plus, it doesn't look like many local members will be able to make it either :(

Trust me though, I have something big planned for next year :)

Thanks for keeping hopefull SheepDip, sorry to let you down.

Jim

Nova1.6
14-10-02, 12:27 PM
no worries jim, looking forward to this big plan!