PDA

View Full Version : What happened to ste & mc anyway??

wisewood
08-10-02, 03:47 PM
They used to be on here all the time, wow-ing us all with their technical knowledge and sarcastic remarks in general chat and muppet corner... :D

Now they are never online...
what happened to them all of a sudden?

GR
08-10-02, 03:53 PM
Maybe ' the bouncer ' threw em out ? !

carltoncrazy
08-10-02, 05:28 PM
neva had dealings with ste,
i think it was MC i had a lil war with
PERSONAL OPION!!!!!!!i aint gonna miss MC

wisewood
08-10-02, 05:35 PM
GR - I don't think it owuld be very sensible of "The Bouncer" aka Dan to start throwing out moderators would it... lmao.

Jim
08-10-02, 06:05 PM
MC got himself a Clio. He's jointly responsible for CP's car that you see flying about :) He's still full of loads of knowledge, but has other commitments these days.

As for Ste...not sure, think he's busy with work.

Jim

brian
08-10-02, 07:04 PM
ya it's kinda strange not to see any replies from them these days. ste would always reply to a post especially on the old Novaload when his (2l 16v fitting and advice.....mail me for a quote) signature would be on every post!! weird but that signature is one thing that stands out in my head from the old look NL :? :D

GR
09-10-02, 09:52 AM
GR - I don't think it owuld be very sensible of "The Bouncer" aka Dan to start throwing out moderators would it... lmao.

I know, it was a joke mate.

wisewood
09-10-02, 10:56 AM
I know mate - i was merely highlighting for the new members that dont know ste and mc that they were moderators... i know you know... i remember when you used to come on before...

GR
09-10-02, 02:41 PM
Fair do's Rev. :)

simon@novaheaven
09-10-02, 04:37 PM
i see ste is knocking around on mig quiet a bit these days. hes on there some days sharing his vast knowledge with peeps

Simon

wisewood
09-10-02, 04:55 PM
well i suppose he has shared enough with us - we should let him go...