PDA

View Full Version : Broken into my nova

lynhok
10-08-08, 08:08 AM
hi everyone just saying some not so very nice person broke into my car lastnight. they prised open the drivers door and damaged the lock.

when they got in they stole 1 Ripspeed DVD headunit and my MOMO steering wheel with my friends digital camera.

the only thing about them taking the wheel is that they broke my steering column so i couldnt even move my car! im going to try and find if anything else is missing (i hope not) and to assess the rest of the damage.

should be putting some pics up soon:thumb:

stuartyj21
10-08-08, 08:25 AM
really sorry to hear the mate, the theiving little feckers...

xe Dan
10-08-08, 09:23 AM
sorry to hear that to mate i no the feelin its happened to me twice

jimbob-mcgrew
10-08-08, 09:45 AM
the list of foes grows bigger by the day. i fear for the day when the last survivor remains, that has painfully endured an eternity of punisment and dis-honesty, who by this time will gladly stand and fight, for the namesake of his fallen brothers. driven by the torture he's been made endure, gets repeatedly soaked in blood... even him, the last brother of light, had been bitterly corrupted by the system that consumes itself.

cronicles of taf: 8-17

RSTChris
10-08-08, 09:53 AM
Takes piss mate!!!

Graeme
10-08-08, 11:29 AM
Absolute Bas7ards, I think you should legally be able to catch them and cut all of there thieving fingers off

brainsnova
10-08-08, 12:38 PM
im going to set up a bait car to catch the foockers in my area

lynhok
10-08-08, 01:38 PM
well lol they have found my MOMO steering wheel in a hedge and printed it... They got the barstuard hes confessed everything and im taking him to court to steal his dole for damages. Will know what he looks like for the next meeting then...

Ernie
10-08-08, 01:53 PM
take a pic of the theaving tosser and post up on the web fella.

boyle_46
10-08-08, 01:58 PM
thats crap mate il upload a few pics of what they done to my nova , bust the pillar and door , broke the steering lock il go takea few photos now lad hopefully its not as bad as mines name and shame the to$$er all over your local town / village claim damages such as i there was your sisters / your wedding photos on that camera and that they are the best photos you had , anything to make this scum pay for what he did .

boyle_46
10-08-08, 02:19 PM
this is what way my car was left mate :(

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01073.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01075.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01076.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01077.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01078.jpg

hopefully yours aint as bad as mines mate .

Nobby
10-08-08, 02:24 PM
tw@ts they are but why diud you leave a dvd headunit in your car?? i take mine out every nite? and a digital camera? bit stupid like? we aint never going to stop people nicking stuff but if you cant stop them beat them!! ;)

Spudly
10-08-08, 02:35 PM
Cos those stupid ghey ripspeed dvd units dont have any form of removadble fascia, tbh though it wouldnt be too hard to remove one from a nova but mine took 45 mins to squeeze into the (VERY) tight gap and shove all me bluetooth kit down the back so it would sit properly in me cav so i dont take mine out, but mines offroad overnight and never gets left anywhere other than our locked gated tenfoot and got a toad cat1 looking after her too lol

Unlucky on ya car dude but at least youre getting some payback as theyve caught the to55er that did it and youll be able to have words with him at a later date!

Ernie
10-08-08, 02:56 PM
Why do they have to do so much damage getting in.
Any body that stayed over at pvs would know by now that nova's have there own door opening kit.
Hope your car aint to bad and hope you get all your stuff back.

Spudly
10-08-08, 03:04 PM
Why do they have to do so much damage getting in.
Any body that stayed over at pvs would know by now that nova's have there own door opening kit.
Hope your car aint to bad and hope you get all your stuff back.

Thats summat ive always wondered, as every nova owner knows they gotta be the easiest car in the world to break into with out making any noise or causing any damage, hell even if they screwdrivered the lock as they used to years back its still preferable to having your door creased open, which must be more obvious and take longer than some of the easier ways im sure you all know of!
To55bags, it should be legal to pin em down and inject them with hydrochloric acid, dont think they would be doing anymore cars over haha!

lynhok
10-08-08, 03:34 PM
the camera was in the glovebox and the dvd was the little screen one and the front is still in the boot lol they got the big unit part but no use without the facia

burgo
10-08-08, 04:18 PM
fook me that was quick

boyle_46
10-08-08, 04:21 PM
any pics of the damage done to your car lyhok would it be anywhere near as bad as mines in my previous posts ?

Andy
10-08-08, 04:25 PM
I think you should find out where this sh1thouse lives,turn up naked with a stihl saw and knock on the door.He will have never felt so intimidated or scared like that.