PDA

View Full Version : Interesting EPC finds

novacabrio
10-08-08, 12:09 AM
Just looking at a new copy of EPC i've got and found a couple of items listed I never knew about. Doubt some items ever even got fitted, Duick can you shed any light?

It lists a rear tailgate decal like the 1.3 SR ones but as a Corsa 1.2 SR and GT. Available to switzerland and sweeden

You can get a Turbo D radiator gril badge a bit like the GSI items

It lists a Turbo badge for the GT and SR for the boot upto L chassis ie pre facelift

Sturge
10-08-08, 12:16 AM
Is there an epc that works on vista yet?

stevenf
10-08-08, 01:00 AM
yeah i have got one on mine but was a nightmare to install

Novasport
10-08-08, 09:59 PM
Also the Irmscher throttle body for a GTE is also a standard item for a 2.3 Carlton.

Matt
10-08-08, 10:41 PM

Any pics of this? Sounds cool.

duick
11-08-08, 08:23 AM
It lists a rear tailgate decal like the 1.3 SR ones but as a Corsa 1.2 SR and GT. Available to switzerland and sweeden

It lists a Turbo badge for the GT and SR for the boot upto L chassis ie pre facelift

Ok, Ok, here are the answers to the mysteries lollollol

- The 1.2 SR was indeed available in Schweden and Switzerland, was an SR with 12ST engine
- GT TurboD was available in France and Italy
http://www.opel-corsa-a.com/Brochure/Italia/Corsa%20GTD%2088%20Ita.jpg

Same equipment as a standard GT, (SR in UK)

DaveyLC
11-08-08, 09:01 AM
If you want to run EPC on vista download VirtualPC from the Microsoft site (its free) and install Windows 98/XP on it :) And you can use a free copy of ISO recorder to make the ISO's to read the EPC discs on VirtualPC.

vaughanmc
11-08-08, 11:06 AM
Nova's look so so so cool when there in the Brochures etc - Even the poverty models look awsome :)

craig green
11-08-08, 01:15 PM
Even the poverty models look awsome :)

CanI quote on that in later life.

Turbo D badge is rather cool though. And now the muppets claiming '1.2SR' on ebay have some truth to backup there bullsh*t. :roll:

SKoob
11-08-08, 02:30 PM
Like the idea of the GTD :thumb: