PDA

View Full Version : Whats your perception on this ?

boyle_46
09-08-08, 02:08 PM
got offered this for £250 im thinking buy it put a years tickit on it and sell on for 700 , 1st off all would you buy it for that money i think i could make more braking it ? .

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01069.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01070.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/boyle_46/DSC01071.jpg

mowgli
09-08-08, 02:12 PM
what is up with it? is the owner in prison for a long sentence or something?
its not my cup of tea, but it looks worth much more.

boyle_46
09-08-08, 02:19 PM
it needs four tires , and a washer jet unblocked and the engine is undeclared you cant go more than 50 yards in it without getting stopped think the previous owner before my mate was a drug dealer , surely i could get some chav to buy the body kitt and weigh it in and make my money back its not too my taste either i personally think its ripe for some abuse on barryboys should i buy it ? ? ?

mowgli
09-08-08, 02:51 PM
Are the rozzers keen in NI then?

I heard the mot's are all government run & not private garages
is that still right?

boyle_46
09-08-08, 02:57 PM
Are the rozzers keen in NI then?

I heard the mot's are all government run & not private garages
is that still right?

Yes mate thats why its a ballache to get a mot date over here ive been on the waiting list for lisburn from 8th july and got givin 14th september as my mot that means car cant go anywhere for a while , and you cant get exemption certificates any more , the fuzz are a nightmare thats why i would break the car or sell on

mowgli
09-08-08, 03:03 PM
what does a return ferry to stranraer cost?
if you book an mot anywhere in the uk & get written confirmation, it can be driven there & back home....

Novaboyleon
09-08-08, 03:03 PM
that looks the nutts, why would anyone sell it? love the colour and bodykit siuts the wheels too and the ride height is spot on!

NOT, Break it and enjoy burning the horrible bits!

jimbob-mcgrew
09-08-08, 03:09 PM
do it mate, mot it then some chav will deffo have that off you for 700, nice profit for ya

NovaJackie
09-08-08, 03:34 PM
eek! Where'd you find that Nath?

Yeh I'd buy it if i was you, there bound to be some spide who will want it!#

Especially around Lisburn area.. ha ha!! We all know what they're like!! lol oj oj

boyle_46
09-08-08, 03:39 PM
thanks alot jackie lol , cars origionally from dramara and then brought down to lisburn by my mate ryan and he hates it , id rather stabb myself to death than drive it , but could this be a nice wee earner ? ? ? , ps howd the rr go ? .

NovaJackie
09-08-08, 03:45 PM
Your right it could, i'm sure the right person would give a hell of a lot more than £250 for it!!

RR was good craic, i got 48.8bph in the 1.2, was more than happy! :D :p

I thought you were coming up too mr? :confused:

boyle_46
09-08-08, 03:55 PM
my cars not legal dude :( i thought i would of had it out by now what sort of bhp was kieth getting from the turbo ? cant wait to see the photos :D

LD16v
09-08-08, 03:57 PM
That drug dealer wasn't very descrite driving a orange corsa! Lol. Defo buy to sell on, probability make 100 to 200 quid profit as is on local forums(jon44 etc) if couldn't be ****d to mot it. As for the police complane to the station and don't be taking grief for a previous owner. I remember getting stopped by police landrover after getting my Cavalier Gsi and the police in boilersuits telling me to re-reg the car cause they thought i was a terrorist! No way was i swapping my J reg for crap N.Ireland one, never bothered me like that again after my details went though the DVLA computer.

Jack
09-08-08, 04:03 PM
Break it, cars like that are always worth more in parts.

boyle_46
09-08-08, 04:12 PM
what happened your mexico red kitted nova jack ? Im just going to make a few snoops on this

twistysnovagte
09-08-08, 05:16 PM
if youve got money to buy without hassle ,then defo buy it mate,id think about putting a better/cheap set of vauxhall wheels(lots on ebay)maybe a cheap spring kit to lower it then bang it on ebay with a ludicrous speclol.

Jack
09-08-08, 08:26 PM
what happened your mexico red kitted nova jack ? Im just going to make a few snoops on this
Jeebus, that went years ago. Sold it in 2004 to some chimp for £1000. I'm told that he sold the audio, crashed it, bodged up a repair, ripped the car to pieces, sold it on, then it got crashed again and scrapped.

There's a photo or two in my photobucket somewhere of it looking very sorry for itself lol

Meh, who cares tbh, I got a grand for it lol

amggsi
10-08-08, 12:03 PM
thanks alot jackie lol , cars origionally from dramara and then brought down to lisburn by my mate ryan and he hates it , id rather stabb myself to death than drive it , but could this be a nice wee earner ? ? ? , ps howd the rr go ? .

I never remember seeing it about here, and Dromara isn't the biggest of places, and that's not a car you'd forget!!!!!!lol

boyle_46
10-08-08, 01:16 PM
a fella called beckett owned it i think , my mate alistair kirk knows of him im sure youve heard of kirk hes leading the irish championship in the 600 cc class ?