View Full Version : Nova Sri Door Mouldings(Bump Strips)

LD16v
09-08-08, 01:45 PM
Can these still be got new? Preferably with blue stripe. Seen full sets of red ones on ebay.de while back and kicking myself i didn't buy them:mad:

Spudly
09-08-08, 01:49 PM
I wouldnt have thought so these days bud, pretty much everything for novas is now NLS so anything you fancy that comes up cheap/affordable these days my advice...... buy it lol

LD16v
09-08-08, 02:07 PM
Was stupid of me not to get them, only starting to get the rest of the stuff to finish car now, she's been lying in my shed for bout 3 years now, need to get started soon.

novacabrio
09-08-08, 05:28 PM
somee bits are available

ash anderson
10-08-08, 01:31 PM
Can these still be got new? Preferably with blue stripe. Seen full sets of red ones on ebay.de while back and kicking myself i didn't buy them:mad:

im sure i have some lyeing about Mate with the blue stripe in i had the same problem when mine become unstuck, tried to get new ones but you carnt get all the set from vauxhall you can get bits of the set from germany/local vauxhall should be able to order them. since i wrote my car off 2weeks ago-have alot of SRi bits if you need any?

LD16v
10-08-08, 05:49 PM
Was looking for a new set cause 2nd hand ones seem to go all wavey and streched. Tryin to think what i need... oh yes, the black leccy window switch holder cause somebody sprayed mine blue on the sri i have for breaking, and the blue heater knobs cause they're sprayed silver! Lol

ash anderson
10-08-08, 10:31 PM
Was looking for a new set cause 2nd hand ones seem to go all wavey and streched. Tryin to think what i need... oh yes, the black leccy window switch holder cause somebody sprayed mine blue on the sri i have for breaking, and the blue heater knobs cause they're sprayed silver! Lol

ithought exactly the same mate, but on the back of the strips there is reenforced metal strip and a bonding agent which is factory standard, i removed these when the decided to become unstuck on my car and bonded back on and worked a treat let me know any how mate,
if you pm me your address mate, il get the heater nobs to you this week :thumb: only cost me pence to send anyhow and just colecting dust in my shed

LD16v
14-08-08, 12:42 PM
Ash, i'll get back to you on this, i'm away for the weekend and mightn't get on to next week.

ade
15-08-08, 01:20 AM
I thiknk you can still get the mk2 bump strips. You cant get the mk1 ones though...

craig green
15-08-08, 12:09 PM
There was 2 types on the mk1's. Some clipped on & others stuck on. The mk2 ones were stick on & as said, do stratch & deform well removed.

The pinstripe colour can be easily changed so don't let that put you off.